or Connect

Posts by Threak

Does hand washing usually work on wool slacks tagged Dry Clean Only?
Any objection to second-hand leather shoes?
Thanks for the interesting responses. I started wearing glasses when I was 15. Unlike many people, I never minded wearing them (except when at the beach, walking through the rain, or drinking a hot beverage ), so I never considered contacts until about 6 months ago. I'm in my mid-20's, and had decided to leave my job and return to school full-time in a new city, so I decided to give contacts a try thinking they'd help me blend in with the college crowd. I only...
Are there situations when you prefer/recommend wearing glasses instead of contact lenses? Perhaps when dressed a certain way, or in certain situations? For example, would you choose to wear glasses to a job interview when you don't wear them daily?
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim I don't think anyone read it. FTFY
Mine comes in fine, but I've never grown it to mountainman-thickness. After 4-5 days of growth it makes me look like a pedophile, so I just shave at that point. Maybe having a tan would make it look better at that stage?
It pains me to know that all of those contestants think they're well dressed . As well as voting for the best dressed, we should be allowed to vote for worst dressed. The prize could be a makeover.
http://www.letmewatchthis.com/watch-5176-Mad-Men
Quote: Originally Posted by apropos When you think about it, $52 for a simple strip of leather not even long enough to lace a shoe that took zero skill to make is a massive price rape, no matter how you spin it. I genuinely feel sorry for anyone stupid enough to purchase it. Agreed. But I found something like that for a few dollars at H&M
We would love to see a picture of what you chose to wear