or Connect

Posts by Threak

Quote: Originally Posted by llf1213 Why would anyone need that much velcro? These guys sell it by the roll http://www.liangdianup.com/miscellaneous_1.htm and is hook and look and velcro the same thing? Velcro?
Posting pics might help.
Quote: Originally Posted by Michael Ay329 ...why on earth bring a jacket to work when you won't wear it and instead put on a cardigan???? It worked for Mr. Rogers.
Once at a summer program during high school, a guy from another school was dared to drink a bottle of tabasco sauce. He chugged the whole thing. A few minutes later I went into the restroom, and from the sound of it, he was there too. I'm not sure which end it was coming out of, but it didn't sound pleasant.
I worked for Block part-time during college. The problem with going there is that they basically treat all their employees equally. So, you'll have someone with 15 years of experience working alongside someone who's completely clueless. If you do decide to go that route, and don't have anyone to recommend you a tax preparer, try calling ahead to make an appointment. That way, when they schedule you, you can try to find out how many years of experience that...
Find a job in retail, save some money for a few years, then decide if you want to go to fashion school. If you lose the desire to study fashion while you're working, it only means it was never strong enough in the first place. If you're living off of loans since day one, chances are you're going to end up working in retail when you graduate anyway, only with $125,000 in debt.
You should post a pic of what you were wearing that night.
Wife-beater. And cut-off jean shorts.
Does anyone else get a crease on the side of their face from the way they lay on their pillow? If I look in the mirror first thing in the morning, there's one running from my left cheekbone down the side of my nose.
Quote: Originally Posted by Crane's BTW that stain would be less visible if you conditioned it or better yet Sno Sealed it. I was wondering about SnoSeal's effect on raw leather. Does this mean SnoSeal won't prevent raw leather from aging?