or Connect

Posts by Threak

Subscribed. I hope this is not over yet .
I think his main concern is storing them on their sides vs. on their soles.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Quote: Originally Posted by XenoX101 Curious as to how long people on average spend pondering a post and writing it before clicking the big "Post Reply" button. I think you meant the "Submit new thread" button. Anyway, <1 min. I have to act quickly before anyone else starts a similar DT parody thread.
At any point during the day did you decide to sit bareassed on a white upholstered chair? If not, I've heard better poo stories.
You should wear the emperor's new clothes. Edit: Looks like I'm too late. I think bbaquiran had the idea first.
It looks like you're hiding something behind that bottle of rum.
Will the slice of pizza be included?
I doubt RL or any other brands make clothing specifically for these kinds of stores. Unlike at outlet stores, I rarely see more than 2-3 of any single item at these places, usually in huge sizes unless they're clearly from a past or previous season. It wouldn't make sense to design and manufacture a whole line only to sell 2-3 shirts per store. I do think it's likely, though, that when they end up with a run of clothing with quality not meeting their standards, such as...
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara I definitely enjoyed it. And the ending was great. I have high hopes for the season. +1 Quote: Originally Posted by robbie can anyone tell me the outro song? The Nashville Teens - Tobacco Road