or Connect

Posts by Threak

I think a nice commemorative plaque would do. I'd also frame prints of the FFFFFFUUUUUu- (don't remember if there were 1 or 2) that featured it to hand down to future owners, so its significance to SF will be carried down with it.
My mom does a lot of sewing. Once when I was at their place, I saw that my mom had taken a pair of jeans to show my dad, and they had started laughing. I asked her what that was about, and she showed my that my my cousin had asked her to hem two pairs of jeans with $150 price tags. She couldn't believe it. Then I told her the jeans I was wearing had cost more, and she freaked out. I tried explaining that compared to my cousin's, mine were a great value,...
If it's the original, can you provide a list of its previous owners, tracing back its history back to Conne? This information might also help boost the value of the tie if you ever decide to put it back up on B&S.
I took my pair with me earlier this summer on a backpacking trip through Mexico. I wore the hi-top chucks I took on most days, but I'd wear the boots on rainy days. To end the trip, I stayed a week with family, and wore them almost daily there. Hiking, spelunking, horseback riding, tending to livestock, etc. My cousins and uncles commented on how much they liked them, too. I've been meaning to clean them and reapply Sno Seal, but I've been leaving them at my...
I was hoping this would develop into something of a Pink Attolini Cashmere Tie scale. Still good for a laugh, though.
Subscribed. I hope this is not over yet .
I think his main concern is storing them on their sides vs. on their soles.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Quote: Originally Posted by XenoX101 Curious as to how long people on average spend pondering a post and writing it before clicking the big "Post Reply" button. I think you meant the "Submit new thread" button. Anyway, <1 min. I have to act quickly before anyone else starts a similar DT parody thread.
At any point during the day did you decide to sit bareassed on a white upholstered chair? If not, I've heard better poo stories.