or Connect

Posts by Threak

Sucker.
I was going to commission a bespoke Kick Ass costume (have my mom sew it up, same thing...) but it turns out I might be flying on that day. I'll have to wait and see if I'll be spending Halloween night on an airplane or flying into SFO early enough to spend the night in the city
^Bumped into this by coincidence and remembered this therad. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
I don't worry about exams, but the exact same thing happens to me the night before flying out or going on a road trip.
Quote: Originally Posted by Nosu3 Sounds like a good one, what's the name? Trying to find these on youtube. http://www.bobthemovieman.com/watch-...ight-Zone-1959
This tread is full of spoilers. I've got to stop reading it, lol. I hate the way the host explains the following episode at the end of each, so I've stopped watching that. Sometimes just the intro spoils it, though .
You should auction it off to raise funds for StyleForum. Then decide to keep the money And the tie
SF being a narcissistic bunch, most of the posts here are about looks rather than health.
After reading this thread I started watching a few episodes, beginning from Season 1. It just reminded me how the show was usually not as good as I hoped it would be. I've always liked Alfred Hitchcock Presents, though, so I've started watching that from the beginning now. While watching it on hulu they played an ad for The Outer Limits. I haven't seen an episode yet, but it looks interesting.
In high school, a lot of the people I actually had classes with senior year voted me "Class Clown," but I ended up winning "Class Quietest" since that's how most other classmates remembered me. I should take one of those personality tests. I'm pretty sure I'll be one of the types you all mentioned.