or Connect

Posts by Threak

My one bedroom apartment (~495 sq. ft. I believe) has just 35 linear inches of counter space . With a dish rack beside the sink, I'm left with just 20 inches on the other side. I just use my dining table for preparing food, but it is a pain having to get it cleaned up too if I'm entertaining. As a bachelor, most of my meals are eaten in my underwear on the couch, so I deal with the mess later. My stove/oven is full size, though electric , and my sink is a shallow...
^I'd say that first one looks a little too Smokey Bear.
Quote: Originally Posted by DerekS theres one particular girl on my FB that i keep just to laugh at her annoying posts. Lame single mother motivational "ill find a real man" bullshit. gah. Girl I went to high school with is one of these. In the past 4-5 months, she's gone from missing her babydaddy, to being a proud single mom, to finding the love of her life, getting his name tattooed on her boob, getting engaged, ending the engagement,...
Some questions for you: 1. Do you have a car already? 2. How long have you been financially independent? 3. Do you already have a place to live?
I'll be starting this soon. I attempted it in January, but had to quit after ~5 weeks because I didn't have the time for it since I was in school at the time. I've never been the athletic type. When left to my usual habits, I'm skinny-fat, 5'9, 145, no muscle definition + a belly. About 20% body fat. I hope to get into the 150's while trimming some fat. I got great results from Phase 1 of the diet last time, so I'm back on that. The recipes and the point...
Cincinnati, OH Kentucky
Sorry to bump, but good threak. After an incredibly busy school-year, I finally finished college (several years off schedule and with some interruptions along the way). Anyway, now I'm left with tons of free time I'd like to put to good use. I have a part-time job I'll be holding on to while looking for something better, and no other responsibilities. I consider myself at-risk for video game addiction, so I'm looking for suggestions on what I should do with my time...
I'd say two business days. I tend to disappear some weekends and not answer my phone.
Quote: Originally Posted by Davidko19 My hope is they drop the insurance since I had it and reduce the fees for the stop sign and bring it down to 2 or 3 bills. That's about right. I've seen No Proof of Insurance violations be as high as $700+ on their own, but filing a copy with the court clerk will reduce it to a proof-of-correction fee of maybe $50. The stop sign is a moving violation, so it's a point unless you go to traffic school. You...
A few factors contribute to lens thickness. First of all, your prescription is very strong. Also, as you mentioned, the size of your frames is a factor. Lenses have a cross section that looks kind of like this: )|, thinner in the middle and thicker on the edges the further out they extend. Lastly, the material of the lens affects how thick it must be. Plastic is the cheapest, but usually upgrades to higher index materials are available (referring to their refractive...