or Connect

Posts by Threak

My one bedroom apartment (~495 sq. ft. I believe) has just 35 linear inches of counter space . With a dish rack beside the sink, I'm left with just 20 inches on the other side. I just use my dining table for preparing food, but it is a pain having to get it cleaned up too if I'm entertaining. As a bachelor, most of my meals are eaten in my underwear on the couch, so I deal with the mess later. My stove/oven is full size, though electric , and my sink is a shallow...
They should have just lynched him on the spot. (10)
^I'd say that first one looks a little too Smokey Bear.
Quote: Originally Posted by DerekS theres one particular girl on my FB that i keep just to laugh at her annoying posts. Lame single mother motivational "ill find a real man" bullshit. gah. Girl I went to high school with is one of these. In the past 4-5 months, she's gone from missing her babydaddy, to being a proud single mom, to finding the love of her life, getting his name tattooed on her boob, getting engaged, ending the engagement,...
Some questions for you: 1. Do you have a car already? 2. How long have you been financially independent? 3. Do you already have a place to live?
I'll be starting this soon. I attempted it in January, but had to quit after ~5 weeks because I didn't have the time for it since I was in school at the time. I've never been the athletic type. When left to my usual habits, I'm skinny-fat, 5'9, 145, no muscle definition + a belly. About 20% body fat. I hope to get into the 150's while trimming some fat. I got great results from Phase 1 of the diet last time, so I'm back on that. The recipes and the point...
Cincinnati, OH Kentucky
Sorry to bump, but good threak. After an incredibly busy school-year, I finally finished college (several years off schedule and with some interruptions along the way). Anyway, now I'm left with tons of free time I'd like to put to good use. I have a part-time job I'll be holding on to while looking for something better, and no other responsibilities. I consider myself at-risk for video game addiction, so I'm looking for suggestions on what I should do with my time...
I'd say two business days. I tend to disappear some weekends and not answer my phone.
Quote: Originally Posted by Davidko19 My hope is they drop the insurance since I had it and reduce the fees for the stop sign and bring it down to 2 or 3 bills. That's about right. I've seen No Proof of Insurance violations be as high as $700+ on their own, but filing a copy with the court clerk will reduce it to a proof-of-correction fee of maybe $50. The stop sign is a moving violation, so it's a point unless you go to traffic school. You...