or Connect

Posts by agbassano

- Simpson Last - Burnished Vegano Brown Calf - Same design as below - Sole TBA (but most likely leather sole) What color is that in the pic? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Any traction on this MTO - this looks fantastic...
The hiking boots are really great too! How does one care for the Grey Roughout Italian Calf with a Waxed Finish? Like on would care for suede? Thrown off by the "waxed finish" part, as the waxed suedes I see online have that slicked back look
Isn't part of the beauty of Bonafé the hand welting??? Blake stitching is done by machine is it not? I'm not sure there is a quality difference but maybe we can get another group for hand welting... 15% upcharge seems like a bargain compared to 50% for Carmina for a (beautiful and well made) machine made shoe... so maybe I will think deeply about another makeup just for myself for ≈ $100 upcharge..
Good article on James Allen's website "from a fan's view" http://www.jamesallenonf1.com/2014/04/does-f1-need-more-change-a-fans-view/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I should refrain from trying to multi quote when on the run with a bad signal 😉. I was basically agreeing with Jeffrey... Many people don't like the influence Ferrari has, but they do have it and even if other teams don't like it they go along with it... It's tiring to see people bemoaning this "fact" on every English F1 blog Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who in this world is "given" anything? Ferrari gets what they do because they are Ferrari... Look what happened to FOTA after they left (with Red Bull)...Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like Massa, but for him to whine about Bottas - expecting the team to keep Bottas on a leash... Then ignore (an admittedly poorly worded) team order... I just hope Massa doesn't need an "assist" down the road... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Patrik, since you have ahem, "intimate knowledge" of the Bonafe Beauties... What are your thoughts in balmoral boot makeup, with or without medallion?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk