or Connect

Posts by mr monty

Gold Brothers Brown Suede Chukka Boots NIB $450 retail size 12 Italian GOLD BROTHERS (Gold Brothers), it is a new brand that was started in 2007, where only the design sense of excellence! The combination of material and design is really amazing free conus shipping w/o box
Established in 1964 by two brothers, the Doucals brand makes fabulous shoes for men. Featuring cutting-edge design and manufactured by craftsman with extraordinary skill and expertise, Doucals shoes boast exceptional quality. With Doucals you can have Italian style and luxury at your feet! free conus shipping
details and where to buy???ThanksI found the post with the info
The pairs I have are about the same quality of C&J hand-grade. I paid for NIB $225 to $275. I would never pay more than $350 and yes the website is horrible.
Those are nice!! How old are they? Cole Haan hasn't made shoes like this in years/
Define big bucks?? Not all are horrible. The skull and crossbones medallion on the toe is really low key in appearance.
Very poor design and quality. Looks like a bunch of random pieces sewed together to make a shoe:confused:
They use to ship to the US?Thanks for replying
Not a post this year from Uncle???
Has anybody lately (last 2 years) been able to get seconds from the factory? I got no reply from the email address I used 3 years ago. Thanks,