or Connect

Posts by mr monty

The boots are nice, but I also like the doors and the floor
Carmina monk straps
In the price range as your last shipment?
I go to Jeffersonville (across Ohio river in Indiana) every year for a basketball tourney. There isn't a suit worth $250 in the entire city
I got this email from a new SF member jame200 (1 post). This is for some shoes I have listed here and on ebay. I think it's a scam??? Thanks for mailing back, ..i'm an honest and straight forward person and always want to be treat the same way, are your sure of the item condition? this is only what can make me to be worry, i am an oceanographer and i am buying this item for my cousin, i am at sea right now,and I can only pay through Paypal and you can put the Paypal...
Tod's factory store
Mezlan (price was too good to leave in the store ) Ralph Lauren
Something we all wish we knew it the beginning. Not just Viberg for boots. but for any high end footwear maker (EG, etc.).
SIZE 11.5 MEDIUM NEW WITH BOX Scarpe is Italian for shoes and Bianco is the founder’s family name. The Scarpe di Bianco™ footwear collection offers classic shoes with modern twists. The combination of timeless models with contemporary colors, and updated styling with traditional details, leads to decidedly current yet elegant models. The aim of the company is to offer men a custom experience through a multitude of models, lasts, soles, leathers, and color...