or Connect

Posts by mr monty

Shoe shine parlor uses wax polish on alligator and crocodile shoes to get a better shine. I always thought wax polish on exotic skins was a big time no?
nice!!
blast from the past Davanzati loafers
1984 or 85 $300 retail back then
Any of those brands can be street. You just need to find the right style. Have you checked out "Streetwear and Denim"?
Gold Brothers Brown Suede Chukka Boots NIB $450 retail size 12 Italian GOLD BROTHERS (Gold Brothers), it is a new brand that was started in 2007, where only the design sense of excellence! The combination of material and design is really amazing free conus shipping w/o box
Established in 1964 by two brothers, the Doucals brand makes fabulous shoes for men. Featuring cutting-edge design and manufactured by craftsman with extraordinary skill and expertise, Doucals shoes boast exceptional quality. With Doucals you can have Italian style and luxury at your feet! free conus shipping
details and where to buy???ThanksI found the post with the info
The pairs I have are about the same quality of C&J hand-grade. I paid for NIB $225 to $275. I would never pay more than $350 and yes the website is horrible.