or Connect

Posts by iamprov76

On ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT
Final drop before it goes on ebay!
price drops
price drop
Perfect to get an early start on the Fall season, up for sale is this sharp J Crew Aldridge Pinwale (read: thin) corduroy suit. Slim-fitting jacket and trousers, measured a 33x32. Worn approx 3 times, recently cleaned and pressed. Half-canvassed, flat front, double-vented, fully-lined. Not sure what the interest would be due to the current warm weather, but if so, please send me a message. Asking $155 shipped CONUS. Measurements: Shoulder to shoulder seam:...
Perfect to get an early start on the Fall season, up for sale is this sharp J Crew Aldridge Pinwale (read: thin) corduroy suit. Slim-fitting jacket and trousers, measured a 33x32. Worn approx 3 times, recently cleaned and pressed. Half-canvassed, flat front, double-vented, fully-lined. Sorry about the horrible pics, but to be sure it looks just like to first photo... Not sure what the interest would be due to the current warm weather, but if so, please send me a message...
BB suit also sold, thanks for looking!
J Crew shirt SOLD.
I recently bought this suit on ebay, which had it listed as a 42 L. It is more clearly a 44L or even a slim 46L, judging by the measurements. Rather than try to have it altered, I am selling it. It's a very nice vintage Brooks Brothers Cotton/Khaki suit, back when they were of much better quality than they are now. I believe it's actually fully canvassed, since I can feel a third "middle layer" of fabric both in the right breast as well as under the third bottom...
Sold.