or Connect

Posts by Szeph el raton

I'd have to get food poisoning to lose 10lbs in 2 weeks without trying super hard. I don't think if you eat normal food you gain/lose considerable body mass or strengths within 1 or 2 weeks. I ran the "a cake a day" program last vacation where during my 2 week vacation I had cake every afternoon and got wasted every night - which I'd consider a diet as bad as it gets - and only gained a bit over 2kg.I'm 25 days away from vacation so I'm doing a last 2 week bout of PSMF to...
I travel quite a bit and bring protein to business trips and protein + supps sometimes for vacation. Pills only in original containers, protein only in original bag which is unopened. Everything else would be stretching your luck with TSA, etc. too much. If it's a one week trip, I wouldn't bother with supps and only bring protein if I plan to train at least 3 times in that week. Another thing is to check laws before traveling somewhere. I'm not sure what happens if you'd...
Well normally yes but I'd say something went rather wrong on that lift, seeing how it was actually 20kg under my 1RM. Probably combination of being super hyped to deadlift again and actually knowing that I can rep that weight multiple times. Shows that form is priority 1. Won't deadlift until next week and go easy on back this week.Headache is nearly gone by now (botched lift was Sunday afternoon), neck feels actually 99% normal again. I'll take it as a warning.
Got two jackets, a suit and two pants. Actually the suit and one of the jackets were items I've eyed a while so I won't complain about the discount.
Came off Push-Pull-Legs for my last little cut before beach vacation next month. 2-3kg more to go so easily doable. Of course, first day of full body workout I directly rekt myself. Did 10min cardio, then started out with deadlift. Did 5 sets of warm up deadlifts (tapering from 8 down to 5 reps). Went to working weight, upon first pull heard a loud bang in my ears coming from my neck. Still did the full workout but have headache since that happened and it hurts when I...
I have a La Spalla from some seasons ago (when they were 2roll3) and I actually think it's cut fuller than the Lazio/Havana/Washington. But maybe that changed when they went to the new 2 button style. Also, I think the measurements on the website are completely irrelevant because they vary so so much from the actual garments. Order and be ready to ship back if necessary.
Either get your bodyfat measured professionaly e.g. via DEXA scan (everyone and his mother underestimate how much they carry) or post a pic without a shirt (can crop out your head of course). I'd judge you lack muscle mass and just dieting down even more won't really get you anywhere. We're exactly the same height but I had visible sixpack abs at 69kg and I'm not especially buff so it's hard to judge. I don't think it's about being bloated. Your abs are over your organs...
I have two linen sport coats (one Havana, one Washington) and a linen suit (Soho). The linen on the Washington is rather thick, the others thinner. I'm ok with all of them but I think they should list the fabric weight on the website, I think in the future I'll probably try to limit my buying to when I can actually touch the goods in a store.
That's what I fear but afaik that will also move the price from the ~800 € for SuSu MTM to at least 2000 € at most places I found so far.W W Chan will be in Switzerland next month which would be (a more pricy) option. I love the B&Tailor silhouette but I'm not traveling to Asia anymore for work and it would probably also really exceed what I'm looking to spend.And I'm not really happy to live with these things and just be happy with regular SuSu OTR results despite the...
I'm considering going for the SuitSupply MTM (probably in Milano) to get a nice, basic grey single breasted notch lapel suit. I get a quite satisfying fit in their OTR stuff (Lazio, Soho, Havana) but I'd like to fix: - wee bit collar gap sometimes depending on posture - pitch of sleeves - waist on pants too big (~2") - waist band of pants should be slightly lower in back to fix drape - sleeves and pants shorter - I have slight scoliosis so one shoulder would need to be...