or Connect

Posts by Szeph el raton

That pic somehow triggered my brain to getting stuck on needing a leather jacket. I'm a suit & tie kinda guy but I think I need more/better casual clothes. My wide hips destroyed my hunt for a nice, long T so far... and I'm not going to buy Rick Owens boots for the ultimate goth ninja look because I'm too poor.While it gets harder and harder to find pants, in general casual clothes look way better on my now than when I was chubby.
Ok weird question but do any of you guys tan? I'm so pasty white that you could call me Casper the friendly ghost and I'm afraid when I hit the pool in Vegas, people will get eye-AIDS. So is going to a solarium to get a slight tan legit/good or just a call for skin cancer? Obviously I'm not looking to achieve dat dere fried chicken stadium of tanning, I don't live on the Jersey shore.
My favourite sneaker is the Hummel Stadil High. I think it's supposed to be a handball shoe originally. I have 4 pairs, one is on permanent gym duty and they're quite cheap on Amazon here.
Yeah. Total grind but I try to stay motivated because I tell myself the results are worth it. I also take VPX Redline White Heat as PWO and that really gets you going with the 400mg caffeine. Downside is that I feel kina squeezed dry when I train so I struggle with getting close to blacking out when doing stuff like 3RM/1RM on deadlifts.Strength is keeping on the same level so far though.Yes. I respond way better to Low Carb than to just going into caloric deficit. Also...
I've got stretch marks all over my thighs and ass... bootylicious girl problems? But I'm surprised the ones on your ellbow hurt, I guess you might keep an eye on that, doesn't really sound like normal stretch marks to me.Something different. What is the best way to take pics to see what one actually really looks like? I have selfies in every stadium from looking like shit to being totally satisfied. It's kinda the equivalent of me getting up one day feeling like...
I have a feeling I'll see way less ripped guys with six pack abs than expected... which makes me way more relaxed about looking mediocre As a positive comment next to all the "mate y'all are fat slugs!" bashing that we had over the last days, I think it's great how we all strive to get better, be it now strong, shredded, good at statistics or buying the best rice cooker in the world.I'll go to the gym now and cry because I bench so much less than you guys... until I...
Despite skeen's comment bein quite direct, he's spot on. You're somewhere between 20 and 25% bodyfat. From my point of view I wouldn't care the least what I lift if it's not for some exact athletic goal of contest or whatever, there simply no reason to be fat if it's not to score high in a contest where the additional mass helps you get some more strength. I'd go on a cut until you're around 15% and then you could consider again to go for the 1000 lbs goal or whatever, the...
Is there anything behind only eating the egg whites? I always eat the complete eggs, the good stuff in the yolk seem to outweigh the potential negative effects of the cholesterol (which I heard is now not boooo bad anymore).Training going great, weight loss plateaued a bit so I have to look at my diet again. I'm over 2kg heavier than in October but already have more definition, looks like my involuntary bulk was working.You guys are my motivation. No homo. I (want to...
Did he turn green, rip his clothes and smash the locker room? Did his testicles turn into raisins?This. Smores is the best taste, Mixed Berry Bliss is okish, most are just softly flavored PlayDoh.
I'm doing a 2-split since close to two months because Candito gave me joint problems quite once in a while for multiple days when doing the RP attempts and at the same time giving me not enough days at the gym for entertainment purposes (when I only go 3 times a week I'm bored as fuck on the others). So I kinda sticked with some basics of it but do it more BB style, getting in 6 training days a week. Upper: Dumbbell incline bench Barbell bend over row Military...