or Connect

Posts by Szeph el raton

It's South-West Germany/North Switzerland so it's okish, we typically hover between 0-10°C. I'm supplementing a lot of vitamins, Omega3 (hate fatty fish) and ZMA since a few month consistently. Clearly helped my general well being and avoiding getting a cold and stuff.Wrist got better with a week pause and a week low weight training with complete elemination of all rotational movement.Will get test, thyroid and iron checked and whatever else they suggest.
Bold part is probably me. At least I feel for the effort put in, the results are stalling too much. But I've never done any sports until age 28. I can accept the fact that I'll never look amazing and that there's some stuff you can't overcome (wide hips, weird chest, short biceps muscles, whateva) but I'm still super happy about at least trying because even with minimal effort it's actually easy to be in better shape than 90% of people. Can't everybody be the 1%, still...
At 18-20% bodyfat? No question, I'd cut. 25% bodyfat "yo I'm bulking" chubbies look horrific.
Guys, weird question. I feel like I'm stuck. Since a few months I didn't make any strength progress, didn't gain any size but also didn't lose any muscle or strenght. But I'm losing my motivation and I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I can't really figure out how to overcome this situation on my own so I consider getting some kind of coaching for a while. As I've said before, the gym is all health&lifestyle bullshit, we don't have any bulky, shredded manbeasts to...
Back from two weeks in Thailand. Didn't get as in shape as I hoped but wasn't a total disgrace around the pool either. I managed to train like three times a week there but the hotel gym was rubbish. I've cut quite a bit water weight though... got food poisoning, weigh nearly 3kg less than when I left Feeling weak, exhausted and look depleted. Managed to get a workout in the day after coming home and maintaind strength but now I'm sore as hell. Time to start getting in...
I'd have to get food poisoning to lose 10lbs in 2 weeks without trying super hard. I don't think if you eat normal food you gain/lose considerable body mass or strengths within 1 or 2 weeks. I ran the "a cake a day" program last vacation where during my 2 week vacation I had cake every afternoon and got wasted every night - which I'd consider a diet as bad as it gets - and only gained a bit over 2kg.I'm 25 days away from vacation so I'm doing a last 2 week bout of PSMF to...
I travel quite a bit and bring protein to business trips and protein + supps sometimes for vacation. Pills only in original containers, protein only in original bag which is unopened. Everything else would be stretching your luck with TSA, etc. too much. If it's a one week trip, I wouldn't bother with supps and only bring protein if I plan to train at least 3 times in that week. Another thing is to check laws before traveling somewhere. I'm not sure what happens if you'd...
Well normally yes but I'd say something went rather wrong on that lift, seeing how it was actually 20kg under my 1RM. Probably combination of being super hyped to deadlift again and actually knowing that I can rep that weight multiple times. Shows that form is priority 1. Won't deadlift until next week and go easy on back this week.Headache is nearly gone by now (botched lift was Sunday afternoon), neck feels actually 99% normal again. I'll take it as a warning.
Got two jackets, a suit and two pants. Actually the suit and one of the jackets were items I've eyed a while so I won't complain about the discount.
Came off Push-Pull-Legs for my last little cut before beach vacation next month. 2-3kg more to go so easily doable. Of course, first day of full body workout I directly rekt myself. Did 10min cardio, then started out with deadlift. Did 5 sets of warm up deadlifts (tapering from 8 down to 5 reps). Went to working weight, upon first pull heard a loud bang in my ears coming from my neck. Still did the full workout but have headache since that happened and it hurts when I...