or Connect

Posts by Szeph el raton

My body (or more likely brain) felt the imminent cheat day and had to earn it. Today I tried my 1RM on deadlift and pulled 308 lbs at 152 lbs body weight. Finally came over the 2xBW point. I might have pulled a wee bit more but didn't feel like stretching luck. That was actually my goal for June. So yes. I'm still weak sauce but I'm happy I'm making progress while cutting.
To distract us all from the fact that GN already has abs 5 weeks out from the contest while we don't... I need a cheat day or I'll go loco. So Saturday shall be the piggening, the eat-a-palooza of carbs... what I have so far is dinner which will be self-made fajitas with that deadly instant fajita spice (18g carbs in 30g spice) and late night snack will be 250g Ben&Jerry's (probably Chunky Monkey). Originally lunch was going to be tuna, cheese and cucumber but if I go...
Yeah. I'm not yet convinced I need detox tea or a "waist trainer"... Instagram fitness is a massive scam.But looking at ties, suits and shoes really gives me that urge to splurge. The Scandinavians going strong on dat dere instagram swag time.
I've bought PES Select Snickerdoodle to give it a try, even though my diet doesn't require protein shakes that often lately. Unfortunately the cheapest vendor I found who carries it in Germany is basically 50 € für the 55 serving one. The pain, oh the pain. I've gone over to putting 5 - 10g of baking cocoa powder into my protein shakes to mask those way too sweet ON Gold Standard flavors. Also, I've got a leather jacket. Life quality already improved hahaha I'm a bit on a...
That pic somehow triggered my brain to getting stuck on needing a leather jacket. I'm a suit & tie kinda guy but I think I need more/better casual clothes. My wide hips destroyed my hunt for a nice, long T so far... and I'm not going to buy Rick Owens boots for the ultimate goth ninja look because I'm too poor.While it gets harder and harder to find pants, in general casual clothes look way better on my now than when I was chubby.
Ok weird question but do any of you guys tan? I'm so pasty white that you could call me Casper the friendly ghost and I'm afraid when I hit the pool in Vegas, people will get eye-AIDS. So is going to a solarium to get a slight tan legit/good or just a call for skin cancer? Obviously I'm not looking to achieve dat dere fried chicken stadium of tanning, I don't live on the Jersey shore.
My favourite sneaker is the Hummel Stadil High. I think it's supposed to be a handball shoe originally. I have 4 pairs, one is on permanent gym duty and they're quite cheap on Amazon here.
Yeah. Total grind but I try to stay motivated because I tell myself the results are worth it. I also take VPX Redline White Heat as PWO and that really gets you going with the 400mg caffeine. Downside is that I feel kina squeezed dry when I train so I struggle with getting close to blacking out when doing stuff like 3RM/1RM on deadlifts.Strength is keeping on the same level so far though.Yes. I respond way better to Low Carb than to just going into caloric deficit. Also...
I've got stretch marks all over my thighs and ass... bootylicious girl problems? But I'm surprised the ones on your ellbow hurt, I guess you might keep an eye on that, doesn't really sound like normal stretch marks to me.Something different. What is the best way to take pics to see what one actually really looks like? I have selfies in every stadium from looking like shit to being totally satisfied. It's kinda the equivalent of me getting up one day feeling like...
I have a feeling I'll see way less ripped guys with six pack abs than expected... which makes me way more relaxed about looking mediocre As a positive comment next to all the "mate y'all are fat slugs!" bashing that we had over the last days, I think it's great how we all strive to get better, be it now strong, shredded, good at statistics or buying the best rice cooker in the world.I'll go to the gym now and cry because I bench so much less than you guys... until I...