or Connect

Posts by Szeph el raton

haha yeah ok, obviously those brands spread over quite a bit of field when it comes to price and even on discount we're looking at 50-100% surcharge over SuSu MTM but I'm really curious if any of these will give me a better fit.
I honestly think the dimensions on the website are useless. I have multiple Lazios that all fit different and I have multiple Havanas with completely different fit. I think buying at the store (or expecting to send stuff back) is way better, unfortunately the one which is kinda close is the Z├╝rich one for me which is nearly 50% more expensive than in Germany or Italy with the current exchange rate, but these are a 4h drive away. I'll go to Milano later in the year and I'm...
I don't think I'm gay... but I'd still better have your number in case it turns out one day that I actually am... I mean... n-n-n-n-no homo, right? Mirin really hard!
Strong case of this. Subconscious says "eat that, you earned it" but that would probably get me fat really quick. So I read and bookmarked that article about bulking that was posted in the thread some days ago. Still not 100% decided how to do it.I think that competition idea here was really motivating. Even if you can't make win or top 3 or top 10 or whatever, it gets you mentally charged on staying on track. It's just too fucking easy to cheat on yourself because no one...
I'm done. I'm eating cake and chocolate and frozen yogurt and BBQ and ... Finally back to a normal life. Will now try to bulk for 4 to 6 months while hopefully not getting fat and if necessary cut again for vacation in the Caribbean over Xmas.So this is my competition pic [[SPOILER]] And yes, I have really low level of muscle mass, yada yada, so you can save the "my girlfriend has bigger biceps" comments.I'm actually ok with the result, considering that I lift less than 2...
I'll probably take my contest pic this week as I've already started to reverse diet to slowly bulk and already lost definition in my abs since I eat carbs again since a week. I hope I'll be less moody and with more power again quickly. But personal goal reached, first time in my life have visible abs and have them for my 30th birthday
If that would have been the reason she made the strawberry cake you should come over more often
Doesn't count as HIIT if it's only one single 30sec interval.I went full potato on my diet the last 4 days. My mom made strawberry creme cake. Got wicked drunk from little booze on Saturday (half bottle Pinot Grigio, 3 glasses Lagavulin 16, 2 RustyNail) and then ate 3 complete bars of Lindt chocolate. I think the shame and bad concious from that weekend will keep me on track until 01.06.
Knees too pointy, 4/10 ... I mean I'd have sex with her... I mean with tesseract... I mean wait what!? Yesterday I've been told I can't bring my own Nalgene OTF bottle to the gym (which I explicitly bought because I hate straw bottles) but have to use one of their hamster bottles with that fucked up "straw opening". So I was moody as fuck the whole work out and I'm back to not drinking anything while I'm at the gym. That kind of canceled out the mellowing effect that...
Do you want ants? Because that's how you get ants... cleaned the whole apartment yesterday super deep, woke up to fucking ants in my bedroom... hundreds... apparently there is a gap into the brick bellow the deco bar where the floor meets the wall next to my bed. Gave them the spray treatment, probably killed 500 by now, will buy a trap tomorrow and buy silicon to seal up the crack. Congrats, TeeKay.