or Connect

Posts by Szeph el raton

My diet is so not moving anywhere... girl I date bought me Macarons, then we bought chocolate at a swiss chocolatier, then I bought more Macarons. Will now substitute all ice cream with frozen yogurt and all other sweets with soy based vanille & chocolate pudding (100g = 84kcal). Training also stagnant. But I'm having sex so I'll say that cardio is hindering my gains . Earlier this week I have that Freeletics app a try because I think I could use some better cardio...
Agreed. The Soho had already big enough lapels, I don't think I'd want to wear a Madison to the office but apparently that's all they do. Still need a blue double breasted suit but no luck so far. I'm at the point that I actually might buy the double breasted windowpane Jort for this Winter.
Unfortunately I think there's nothing so cruel or despisable that man wouldn't do it.
Do you have a pic from behind? I think doodledoc is right, it might be too short in length which is a bigger deal breaker in my personal opinion.
True. Gym works against anything. For the first time I had too much stim though... VPX Meltdown + VPX WhiteHeat + PES whatever the thing with Forskolin is on empty stomach = massive puking. Still made it through the whole workout. Somehow I can't take Forskolin on an empty stomach.Fuji Is that, like, the bronx of London where you stay? Sounds scary as fuck for a village guy like me, all I see is ferrets fucking.Going to see the Swiss national day fireworks today and will...
I need to date her... allows you tell everybody "bro, my girlfriend lifts more than you!". My diet is going... not that good. Kinda. Still 2kg too much for sixpack abs and only 2 weeks left, I'll do IF with LowCarb at once. Water weight counts, after all I'll be at the beach so it's only about looks. On the other hand I ate more ice cream and chocolate lately than in a long time. Lost my female bestie for starting dating someone. Makes me want to eat even more ice cream....
Not accurate at all, there's a big variance of measurements even within the same fit/cut.
The jacket is too short and that pants look too tight in the seat, not a good combination taken together except if you try to get groped
You might want to keep in mind that prices between these three will vary quite a bit because you're looking at three different currencies. I haven't been to the one in Zürich so far for the sole reason that a suit that costs you 299 € (~334 US$) in the EU zone will cost you 399 CHF (~426 US$) there.
That was a total joke. Got in, found stuff I like... Transmission Error... 5 min website no reachable... get in again, everything already gone.