or Connect

Posts by Stokely

Quote: Originally Posted by Stokely That's how you keep a bitch. She try to leave......run that helicopter into the back of her head. She ain't going nowhere after that. Gift Giving 101. For real though, I hear they love concussions. It's an absolute stunner on a first date or, better for the OP, something super spectack on an anniversary!
Quote: Originally Posted by Suicmez Have you considered a remote controlled helicopter? That's how you keep a bitch. She try to leave......run that helicopter into the back of her head. She ain't going nowhere after that. Gift Giving 101.
Mallmann had the good grace to talk to us and offer a couple of bottles. So I didn't feel too bad crapping myself.
2K. I crapped myself outside afterwards so cleanup wasn't added on to the bill. It was in Uruguay. Fucking Uruguay!!!!!! No it was awesome. There was a shit ton of us getting epic in a Mallmann restaurant. But seriously I crapped myself.
Personally, I only drink it whilst in Brazil, cause shit don't matter there, for the most part. Cachacatatas!
To those of you who are in the area, looks like we got some CH folks around here, they just opened their shop attached to the factory. Had an opening party yesterday, didn't go but they are pretty awesome people. Haven't tried the denim, but look forward to it.
Quote: Originally Posted by hollowsleather Laptop/Ipad/kindle covers are always an option. PM me if you're interested and we can figure out some details. It's true. He's been really helpful. Can't wait.
I have two blazers. Fit is epic, not slim necessarily but fitted I guess. TTS for the blazers. I'm a 40 in most suits, went with 50. You won't regret it.
Pork sandwich right off the pig which was smoked all day.
I am constantly amazed at how constantly awesome these "discussions" constantly are.