or Connect

Posts by Stokely

IMHO, I think the clothing is quite nice and comfortable. I've only rocked some pants and a windbreaker, and would gladly buy more as needed. I certainly don't need clothing specifically for biking most of the time. But I'm also a member of a forum whose members spend a shit ton of money on clothing which, in all likelihood, they don't need either. That said, I'd prefer to wear Outlier over a bunch of other 'performance' clothing while biking.
Quote: Originally Posted by somatoform This one from Hollows leather is cool: Just tell him to line one with wool or neoprene or whatever laptop cases use for cushioning. He made that for me, it's sitting under my computer as I type. Lining would might have been good. I love it though.
Quote: Originally Posted by edubs01 What colors pair up nicely with #8? What color belts do you guys wear with #8? I think an exact match can be a bit much. I agree with brown. Maybe a dark shade.....
Personally, I couldn't imagine spending any significant money on wrist accouterment, that could just as well have been made in India, Morocco, Turkey or where ever. I've seen MMM and many other designers selling shit for a fortune that I've also seen in for pennies in the dirtiest most awesome markets on the planet. But whatevs. To each his own.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dakota rube wut? Wut? WUT? Google doc...........tor of puss!
Quote: Originally Posted by Stokely That's how you keep a bitch. She try to leave......run that helicopter into the back of her head. She ain't going nowhere after that. Gift Giving 101. For real though, I hear they love concussions. It's an absolute stunner on a first date or, better for the OP, something super spectack on an anniversary!
Quote: Originally Posted by Suicmez Have you considered a remote controlled helicopter? That's how you keep a bitch. She try to leave......run that helicopter into the back of her head. She ain't going nowhere after that. Gift Giving 101.
Mallmann had the good grace to talk to us and offer a couple of bottles. So I didn't feel too bad crapping myself.
2K. I crapped myself outside afterwards so cleanup wasn't added on to the bill. It was in Uruguay. Fucking Uruguay!!!!!! No it was awesome. There was a shit ton of us getting epic in a Mallmann restaurant. But seriously I crapped myself.
Personally, I only drink it whilst in Brazil, cause shit don't matter there, for the most part. Cachacatatas!