or Connect

Posts by Stokely

Quote: Originally Posted by mm84321 Precisely the only occasion one should ever wear shorts. Shorts are feminine and affected. Period. So says the cute M&Ms.
Quote: Originally Posted by NaTionS Do you do anything to the pointy end of the nail? I'd imagine it could dangerous if you leave it sharp. Who's labia are you worried about? Hers or yours?
Unfortunately, I have did so with some frequency in my 20's. Usually bar related nonsense though. A few times, even with a clear mind now, they really fucking deserved it. Past 6-7 years, none at all. I shy the fuck away from it. I'm lucky to have walked away from that time of my life with no felonies from that foolishness.
Quote: Originally Posted by A.L.Z. hahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahhahahhah! First of all, O son of Adam and Descendent of Yitzhak: If you are going to stick something into Babelfish, LEARN TO FIRST SPELL IT CORRECTLY IN ENGLISH before you Press "Translate into Italian". You typed in " Your an idiot" as in "your book" = "vostro libro".... You should type in "You're an idiot"... plus Babelfish doesn' get gender correct,...
I just got some epic longwings in the mail. He was super helpful and a quick shipment.
Awesome seller, super helpful! Thanks!
Bump for Bama women. My Mother In-Law is from Florence.
Quote: Originally Posted by scott.m Fantastic dude! It looks great, I'd like a fixer upper one day. Do it!
I just purchased three decades worth of home improvement projects, or one big ass closet, depending on your viewpoint.
Quote: Originally Posted by dah328 A glen plaid suit is not particularly formal. If your friend's wedding is an evening or indoor wedding, you'll want to wear a white shirt, a dark and mostly solid tie, and black shoes to elevate the formality. If it's an afternoon or outdoor wedding, you have more options. I understand the formal issue. Not an issue in this instance. Hell, I'm likely to be the best dressed asshole in the place. I have other...