or Connect

Posts by Stokely

Oh wait. Hipster thinks he funny...
If it's southern with tide on it, should be crimson. Otherwise fuck a bunch of that. Roll Tide!
I got my item super quick. He was awesome. Not sketchy at all.
Quote: Originally Posted by rdstour Any information on the thickness of the strap, length of strap or if the hardware is stainless steel? welded or not? Thanks It's a 15$ dollar strap son.
Quote: Originally Posted by whatever123 LOL. did you just figure this out now? dont get upset because i ask you to use more words. when you ask a vague question you get a vague answer. there really is no SuBsTaNTiAl reason for lining. some people prefer it because they find it more comfortable. having a owned both i cant say one is more comfortable then the other. there is also a more "finish" look with the lined quoddys. DoEs that help...
Quote: Originally Posted by Arizor My PBJ 007s after 2 years, much more contrast in natural daylight I think. I neeeeeeedz a pair.
Quote: Originally Posted by El Argentino Yes, yes. PBJ makes great denim. Don't ever get those 32s wet or you'll never fit into them again. I should have stated that I soaked em prior to wearing. Funny story actually. Soaked em. Put em outside to dry. Then it rained. Super soaked.
I'm going to have to cut myself off at some point. There are a lot of great suggestions. Again, I say a Sourmash Indy.
Just wore a pair of 005s for the first time. Fucking love em. Granted it has only been a day. I bought them prior to really researching or looking through this thread. Most people size down one it seems, I got a 32 raw and I'm normally a 34. Waist was tight as was thighs, still so, but they seem to be loosening a bit. This is the last thing I need, a new denim obsession. Fuck. I want the deep indigo ones. And those black ones above. Fuck.
I would be in for a whiskey boot. The Indy looks great!