or Connect

Posts by Stokely

I love these shirts. They fit me perfect. Need some more. Show me the goods. 50-150 or so
Quote: Originally Posted by anginaprinzmetal my baby daughter You have a full hand and should enjoy
Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one There's good pho in random spots that people wouldn't think of. It obviously depends on where vietnamese people live, but since the catholic churches sponsored many Vietnamese people to come to the US in the '70's and then kinda let them loose, there are enclaves all over the US. The Midwest is dotted with Viet enclaves with good food, Kansas City might be the strongest after Southern California and southern...
Quote: Originally Posted by Stokely I think my situation is relatively fair. Mind you, my wife is a respected interior designer, so I'm not sure if that balance work load or power a certain way. Especially in regards to all things interior. I'm a therapist I get home from dead end streets and dirty homes, where I do actually make a difference on a good day. Dinner is waiting. I work infinetely more, crisis calls and my own fucked commitment to my...
I think my situation is relatively fair. Mind you, my wife is a respected interior designer, so I'm not sure if that balance work load or power a certain way. Especially in regards to all things interior. I'm a therapist I get home from dead end streets and dirty homes, where I do actually make a difference on a good day. Dinner is waiting. I work infinetely more, crisis calls and my own fucked commitment to my clients. She makes more financially on a weekly/practical...
This may sound odd. But there is Pho to be had in my parts of the world. Lantern in CH,NC just won a JBeard award. Their Pho is good. As well there are two nice spots in Durham that may suit the needs, but certainly for less cash.
Closing on an old farm house with a pool, while skateable. Won't be the only concrete on the property.....
I wore cut off shorts today skating a pool. Tore em up.
Quote: Originally Posted by RSS The title is 'Do You Wear Shorts?' ... not 'May I Wear Shorts?' True. However it seems like a lot of folks are either seeking approval for wearing shorts or discussing how bare knees are a sartorial blunder.
For fucks sake. Do any of you really need internet permission to wear shorts? Joke threak.