or Connect

Posts by Suicmez

I can't take fake Charlie Day giving me tips on how to be an alpha bad boy anymore.
It was still really bad. Those sweats were like skin tight, there was no "anti-fit" in his fit whatsoever. And those high tops are god awful
Everyone seems to think that my alpaca coat (Frozen Waves iteration) is a sweater/hoodie. "Oh, I love your sweater!" "Thanks...but It's a jacket. " Anyone else with an alpaca jacket/other hooded coat get this a lot?
I think the only thing worse than his taste is his voice. I can't take anyone who speaks with such a high-pitched voice seriously if they're trying to groom men to be "Alpha Males".
Bought it yesterday, but it's just too tight for my liking. Nice colour, and the corozo buttons are a really nice touch. 100% merino wool. 80 70 60 shipped. Price includes tracked shipping in Canada, US buyers will have to pay extra for a tracking option.
They do not. They have a darker wool grey blazer in a 40S, and a navy wool/cotton blazer in a 40L CM suiting is cut pretty short though.
Nothing in a 28 for dress pants. Mostly 33 or 32. Tons of chinos. Lots of sweaters. A fair amount of blazers. Tons of shirts
Just came back from the London, Ontario location. The place is closing and everything there on sale is an additional 70 % off. If anyone wants a proxy just let me know. They have a ton of stuff, and I have a pretty good memory, so just let me know what you need and I'll let you know if they have it/price. To give you an idea, I got a navy shawl lapel tuxedo blazer that was normally 545$ (fully lined, canvassed, all wool) for 21$.
Staple item for any closet. Great slim fitting shirt, but it's a little too tight in the chest for me. (9.5/10 condition) Price includes shipping anywhere in North America. Canadian buyers get tracking included in the price.
Price Drops - everything 25$ shipped now Merry Christmas!