or Connect

Posts by jessis

Sorry that was in response to theBrownman... My girlfriend uses this mail forwarding service from the US called "Carrie My Shopping". It's a one-woman business run by an Aussie living over there.
What is the usual delivery time in your experience?
Shipito has always been reliable for me, generally under 2 weeks. Received a 20% off Nialma Thomas Mason shirts coupon code yesterday for anyone interested. Code: FASHIONISING It is through Fashionising.com - seems to be a well followed fashion blog/website. Not my cup of tea though.
That is one nice tie - very tempting indeed...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jimbosaurus I did a month of no alcohol in May. The lack of a sore head and regaining weekend mornings was actually pretty fun. Friday afternoon, right about now actually, was easily the worst time. What is there to keep you motivated for the last hour or 2 of the day if you don't get to have a beer when you finish!? Not being able to have a couple of beers on Friday after work would be the biggest challenge by...
Quote: Originally Posted by blahman So what will you fella's be looking to acquire at the Herringbone sale on Monday? I'm going to hunt for some Tan/Beige/light coloured slacks; textured silk, cotton, wool, cash or knitted tie or two; and possibly an Osaka cut jacket. Looks like no money is going to touch my savings account this month. What are the usual sale prices on HB ties? Starting to get interested in this hotel sale operation...
pjohnson's shirts are $250 (!) and the fabric is not changing the world. If it is shirts you are after I would second nialma especially for the fabric (thomas mason), price and turnaround time. Interesting about Cottonworks...
Quote: Originally Posted by adamadelaide Hi Guys, Decided to register after many months lurking here and elsewhere. I'm in my mid-20s and attempting to improve my general dress sense and wardrobe. I started down this path after traveling through Europe, where I couldn't help but notice how much better in comparison the average guy on the street dresses. The vast majority of people (myself included) in Aus/Adelaide appear to dress really poorly,...
Quote: Originally Posted by jaypee There were two Victoria secret models there. Jessica Gomes could wear a paper bag held together with tooth picks and i'd lose a left one for her This information is a nice change of pace from our usual fashion focus. Thank you Jaypee. BTW, how does one get a guernsey to a GQ event!!??
Quote: Originally Posted by jaypee Went to some GQ shindig last night. Dead set, should have seen the crap getting about. Super skinny suits, horrible ties, narrow winklepickers. I think I saw one good fit all night. What about the ladies?