or Connect

Posts by thatoreoguy

Hey all the Visvim Cleaning continues! No box but one can be provided! I have a few other pairs if you are looking for something specific! Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Sz 9.5 Visvim FBT No box Used NDS - VNDS Price: 245+shipping($28 ems w/tracking)OBO My camera sucks apologies!
price drop
Hey all, I am in the mindset of reducing my shoe collection or at least finally buying my CORE shoes. I', loosely basing it around the number 10 Background - I at one time or another collected sneakers. Have had upwards of 60 but usually around 20. I don't like true black dress shoes. I love brown dress shoes. Approaching 30 I am really set on having a dress aesthetic similar to that of Hiroki from visvim. Good basics with a bit of flair or sasquatch fabrics here and...
Hey all cleaning out my closet in Japan. Watch out for other awesome Jackets and shoes. I am locate din Tokyo so everything is shipped from there with EMS and tracking. Pm or email me for shipping quotes. Supreme Blazer Black sz 10.5 $280 + shipping+4% Worn buts lots of life., could use a good clean
Hey all cleaning out my closet in Japan. Watch out for other awesome Jackets and shoes. FS: Real Mccoys N-1 "deacon's Devils" Special Ed Sz 44 worn it a handful of times $465 + shipping +4% Retails for over 750 at BIG Measurements courtesy of BIG
saucony sold
prob just my iphone compared to an SLR haha i'll try and get some better colour pics.
measurements of the garb store too
price drop
what is your insta?