or Connect

Posts by nyarkies

That's up to Drew if he wants to do that. I see it as useless now in the current situation and due to how the manufacturing process is working currently. From what has been observed here, jackets are made in batches by the type of jackets. I believe this is to streamline the process and make it cost effective. The recent shipment was composed of wool MA-1s with orders placed from 2013 (don't know the earliest month to receive a jacket) to Feb 2014 while there are leathers...
I don't think that would be of any value since I believe that there are still people from July and August waiting for orders. Also remember, the production is done by batches.
Cross post
Well that's good to know.
The sleeves on mine are also long. I'm expecting a high neck in size 50. I'm worried the jacket's sleeves will be past my fingertips. Edit: I'll post more pics when I get a chance.
The size I take varies with leather jackets. With classic men's clothing, I'm a 48. The fencing is size 50. It fits me well. If I sized down, it'll be probably too snug as the leather is really thick. I tried the KALB and I found that one thin for my liking. I think with that I could size down.
1 day... LOL! I bought it from somebody else but it's new and unused. It's CORS and the leather is great as well. Smooth, even, and not grainy.
How long was your wait time?Anyway, I finally got a fencing.
It seems to be. They said to check back sometime around June.
Right now, CCP isn't accepting any special orders. This is coming from all the stockists I recently asked.