or Connect

Posts by nyarkies

So I'm assuming you prefer this out of all the other cars you have:
Fascinate and Gullam in Japan do.
Nice. I'd like to see how those vertical heel stacks will wear after a while. I'd like to get the same pair as Eck's. Speaking of m_moria, I never noticed til now that cruvoir posts here in SF.
Damn... gonna see them in grailed soon probably. Lol! I'd like to know what kind of incarnation jackets they got.
Maybe it's Ben then.
26 x 34 x 5 cm. The desk is narrow. The exterior is a one piece construction with another piece in the middle that acts as a divider/pouch. You can check his website for other stuff that he makes. Www.esde-bags.com
Thanks. Definitely looking forward to see how it ages.
Finally got my Aktenorder briefcase from Esde. Ronny was a pleasure to deal with during the whole process and would recommend his work if you're interested in any of his bags. As previously said, it's made with thick shell cordovan with the reverse side as the exterior and with the straps with thick cowhide. Hardware is oxidized brass I think. Normally, he uses thick cowhide but I inquired if he can make one using horsehide. Luckily, he had shell cordovan.
Seems all 3 are lamb/sheep leather. The other padded one has gold zips with red outlines.
This is Murica brah. Outrage first before anything else.