I went for the whole thing. I just wanted to see if there was another price increase that recently happened thus my asking in this thread.Unfortunately, my bank didn't give me a good exchange rate. In fact, if the payment can go through Paypal, I would have gotten a better rate. Lol!Either way, I can't wait to get the final product (and test boots).
1/22/15 at 7:37pm