or Connect

Posts by nyarkies

What are you looking for?
That's good to know. I was actually thinking of asking them to do the same thing for a recently ended auction that hasn't been relisted.
Where in Asia? Ink is located in Hong Kong I think. Not sure about the variety they got though. The Office has the most available items as far as I know.
Assassin. Self-harm is the "official" cause of mortality.
Carol's nip got imprinted during the object dyeing.
Carol Christian Poell fencing and tornadoes Julius_7 twist denim
This is my opinion. The thing with m_moria shoes/boots is that the design/process is not that out of the ordinary and far from CM footwear aesthetics. Because of that, the price seems exorbitant or ridiculous when compared to CM shoes. You have the other artisinal footwear dealing with experimentation (rubber dripping, object dyeing, etc.) and creating unique designs (front zip, spiral zip boots, stacking of the leather, etc.) yet somehow is not as expensive. M_moria...
@oulipien What @sinnedk said. If anything, I agree with what you stated. But at the heart of it even with its current thread title, this is still the "baller boot/footwear" thread where nothing below $700 (was that the cut off price range or did it already go up?) is acceptable.
That's the thing. At 2k, you should already be getting those. But this is artisinal. At 2k, you pay for something that looks like it came from an used, old clothing store and designed not to last. You want something that's not like that but still artisinal? Price of admission starts at 3k