or Connect

Posts by nyarkies

Doesn't look too bulbuous on those angles. What last is this on?
Anybody in the larger size (54EU), there are some nice jackets up for sale in SZ.
I don't believe Atelier is stocking CCP until a new collection comes out. There are no stockists in LA either that have regular shipments of CCP. Although, you can try Maxfield in Melrose as the last time I was there a year ago, they had a cream/white scarstitch in 48 or 50. I can't remember the exact size though.
You don't have to use PP's exchange rate. You have the option to use your card's exchange rate. Generally, MasterCard has the best rates from my experience. I do wish AM can start accepting PP. I had a hard time completing the bank transfer from before because the IBAN he provided couldn't be recognized by my bank. I had to look up the correct IBAN and hoped he got the money.
Some see it as just another luxury item or status symbol.
Pre-owned Sartoria Formosa suit. 3-roll-2 gray houndstooth 2 piece suit Jacket is 48R IT and the pants are 50R IT In excellent condition from a non-smoking home; no stains or damages 100% flannel wool; best for the fall/winter season Measurements (all taken laid flat and are approximate): Jacket (notch lapels with side vents): Chest (pit-to-pit): 20.75" Shoulders (across the back): 18.25" Sleeves (top of the shoulder to hem): 25.5" (non-working button holes; length...
I think most leather jackets won't allow you to raise your hands above your head unless the cut is really loose or, probably, the leather is lamb.
It's more on the cut rather than the weight of the leather. You're a pull up guy and I'm guessing your lats are quite wide. I don't think you'll feel comfortable in a fencing jacket. I think the Scarstitich is the most forgiving out of the 3. HOIL is not available anymore and I don't think it is much heavier than the CORS. Rather, I think it is only stiffer due to a different method of treatment that was used before. It's just the recent CORS are veg tanned that's why I...
Yup. This batch is more brownish just basing it on the photos.
Quality of leather and method of construction (minus the wooden nails) can be obtained for less along with the option of hand welting, storm welting, etc. Probably if the regular laced pairs were priced much lower, I can understand the hype for that style.