or Connect

Posts by nyarkies

It's a matter of proper communication really. People assume that an address confirmation means the jacket will be shipping soon which is apparently not true on all cases. If there was proper communication back then, the whole assumption that nobody will receive their jackets wouldn't have been as bad.
Because there are still a lot of people who haven't received their jackets
It's not baggy. If you're referring to the leather stacking on your lower back, it's because of the garter on the hem of the jacket. On the 2nd jacket, it's not that much because it doesn't have a garter hem.
Lol! Not sure if serious but they're not.
I checked out an oxblood earlier and sizes weren't listed. The eff... now they're showing up. Have to get this corrected.
It's better if delivered on time But seriously, this is subjective and will depend on the person's preference.
Selling your daypack spot as well. You finally gave up?
Just don't pass out on the streets on the way home. You might find yourself inside a trash compactor the next morning.
I've always been curious and wanted to try their service. I just find it too costly.
I ordered the same style but in calf. At least now I know how it differs from the other drs.