or Connect

Posts by nyarkies

Doesn't matter. You still need the right haircut or no jacket for you.
Really? I always pictured you as male white dude in his 50s to 60s, wearing black framed eyeglasses, with his hair neatly groomed and parted on the right side, and wears what seems to be a grey suit jacket with white shirt and tie.
So what happened to those threats of chargebacks?
Now I know the reason why most jackets haven't been made or shipped. It is because Drew is waiting for everyone to have the right haircut and have their face measurements adjusted so they will look good in Drew's jawnz.
The idea of the jacket transforming to a bag is very cool but if I wanted to to buy a leather jacket, I wouldn't want those snaps/zippers on it. It's either I get a jacket or a bag as I don't see getting this piece just for the purpose of transforming it into a bag.
So I bought a women's MMM 5 zip from yoox for my girlfriend. I don't know what kind of leather it is but it's paper-thin. I'm guessing this is from a spring/summer collection but the leather quality is just disappointing.
He knew you'd be coming in here once the has been mentioned.
Not really a penis but... let's just say it cannot be unseen.
Sam Hober 4 fold midnight blue grenadine grossa tie. In excellent condition. Worn less than 5 times. $70 shipped within the CONUS. For international shipping, please pm me for shipping cost. Width: 3.5" Length: 59"
You won a date with StyleforumRobot.