or Connect

Posts by nyarkies

Here you go. Mostly still in boxes.
I know and understand that. My point is, if this was his collection, it is just the 2010 collection with zigzag. It's not like he even tried at all.But it's not. It's Deepti's. The way I see it, it is just a weak line up from somebody who is still trying to make it on their own and released their 2nd collection.
Not really referring to the rumor of a new collection but rather if Deepti's new collection was CCP's, I'd say CCP is done... or maybe try again.
Not for me. I would've thought he was done.
I'm not familiar with up to what extent Deepti was involved while in CCP but I don't think pattern maker automatically equals designer. Maybe Carol designed and Deepti did the pattern making?
That's what I got with the leather jacket when I passed by Atelier; zigzag CCP. Kinda shorter in length and without the shine/oiled look.
I like the drip sneakers but I can't bring myself to buy one. Big part of the appeal for me are the drips itself. Of course those will wear down with wear and thus losing its appeal for me. And I don't buy clothing just to look at them. :/
Maybe his calves are skinny? I can't have anything less than 7" hems or I can't pull it up to zip or tie my boots as I don't tuck my pants/jeans in my boots anyway.
Gives a new meaning to double sole.
Incarnation has women's jackets. I like the leather they use but don't like how they fit. It's not form flattering on a woman's figure. Rick Owens has that down but I don't like the leather they use and combining fabric and leather on the sleeves.