or Connect

Posts by nyarkies

Get the viridi-anne horsehide jacket if you can find it in your size.
Nice. Looking forward to go there when I go to LA later this year. Hopefully the items/labels they carry will be the same as in Paris.
I won't be there at the opening but when is it set to open?
What's this? Another ninja edit?
Thanks for the info. They have Christian as their model. Right about the greatest hits with zigzags.
Actually I thought of a wound when you said gash.
Just say it or are you too pussy to do it?
Go to a tailor that has experience in leather alterations. As for the bumps, don't iron leather ever. You will risk damaging it permanently. What kind of leather is it? If it is lamb and quite soft, it may eventually disappear by just continously wearing the jacket. Or if you are in a hurry, wear the jacket and wet those areas using cold water and mold it to the contour of your body. Might take a few attempts and it will make that area stiff and dried out. Just apply...
The overall design does look costume-y. Fit-wise it is harder to tell since you are hunching over. Might take time for it break in and look better on your body. I like it that you design your jackets and get them made as you want them, bespoke basically. How is the variety of leather available for you to choose from?
I think the sleeves are too busy. Remove the slinky-like design on the elbows and it is pretty decent. I have to echo on that SLP thing. If it was SLP (especially Hedi era), i think no matter how garish the design is, a few people here will like it.