or Connect

Posts by nyarkies

Maybe his calves are skinny? I can't have anything less than 7" hems or I can't pull it up to zip or tie my boots as I don't tuck my pants/jeans in my boots anyway.
Gives a new meaning to double sole.
Incarnation has women's jackets. I like the leather they use but don't like how they fit. It's not form flattering on a woman's figure. Rick Owens has that down but I don't like the leather they use and combining fabric and leather on the sleeves.
Return. If you have unzip the 2nd zip just so that you can wear it comfortably, I would say it is not worth keeping it. I don't believe it will loosen up that much either just by wearing it.
I like that he is trying something here. So this: Becomes this jacket:
Looks like incarnation based on the zips. Edit. It is. Go check their gram https://www.instagram.com/incarnation_srl/ Some excessive zipper use for f/w 16
It is the styling that is different but I highly doubt the CM bespoke suits (especially the well regarded ones) cannot or does not have the same quality when it comes to constructing a suit. Bespoke has more to offer than OTR. You're paying for GBS because of style preference.
Thing is under low or artificial lighting, which these events are mostly held, the midnight blue looks richer than black. Pairing it with black trousers may end up looking like you have a mismatched black jacket and black trousers.
Almost did the same thing but used an electric drill with a cloth buffer instead. Got the shine but it's not something that really lasts. Wonder what oil they use though.
I guess that's how to get that shine on the leather then. I'd like to try that but will most likely screw it up.