or Connect

Posts by nyarkies

I can see that happening here in the US but what about other countries? I don't know how express mail gets handled elsewhere. Just trying to keep an open mind here at least in regards to that.
Wait... what?
It would be great to have this clarified.
You are starting to have one.
If he doesn't feel like addressing anything, then fine. However, there is a need to address the situation. It's like operating a restaurant or food joint. If the ordered food is not getting served at the proper time especially if already paid for, the owner can decide not to address it if he doesn't feel doing it. But there's gonna be a bunch of angry customers in the dining table and that needs to be addressed. Anyway, if you guys do decide to have it out, can you guys...
Even if you manage to rub that Ferrari, there's a current wait time of more than 52 weeks for your wish to be granted
Cross-post since this thread is more active. Anybody know where I can get high top Achilles for women? My girlfriend is looking for a pair. Google search didn't give much options. She's looking for colors other than black or white. Thanks.
Anybody know where I can get high top Achilles for women? My girlfriend is looking for a pair. Google search didn't give much options. She's looking for colors other than black or white. Thanks.
If the buyer only has 45 days to file a dispute then what you're suggesting can't even happen.I always thought it was longer than that and with credit cards allowing up to 6 months. Maybe it depends with the bank.
I guess that part of the website wasn't updated as I recall he wanted the site to remain up even after production stops. There wasn't any specific date for a deadline. When, the first huge wave of complaints happened, it was around that time Drew decided to stop taking orders. Maybe it happened even earlier than that. I don't really know.As for opening Paypal cases, given the situation of delays reaching for more than a year for some, lack of regular updates, refunds can't...