or Connect

Posts by nyarkies

I think it's because of the hand polishing that's done that the leather comes out with the waxy/glossy finish.
The heroes of the debacle in no particular order: - spreadsheet - spreadsheet guy - facebook review guy (sloppyjoes?) - Charly honorable mention: - distorb (as much as most members got annoyed with him, I think his constant tirades led to more members voicing their frustration then eventually to the spreadsheet)
What does white tanned refer to? Is this the subject tanning process?
LITERALLY!
It's a fencing with the vest on top.
[quote name="Kid Nickels" url="/t/174168/the-official-los-angeles-shopping-dining-thread/2385#post_7817356" Which is available at Ralph's, yes. However, the pints aren't always well temperature controlled so if the ice cream softens at all once its made the texture is ruined. I've had extensive talks with Graeter's corporate concerning the freezing issue of their ice cream here in LA. The guy George has semi-deputized me as a "consumer voice" in LA market because I'm such...
Wow. That was 4 years ago.
I'm assuming there are more than enough members that volunteered. Probably they already have a lot to do but they can at least assign one or two to handle the spam during those hours. It will help lessen their work when they wake up.
Lol! I thought about that a few weeks ago. Maybe there should be some probationary settings placed on new accounts if there's none yet. They can't start new threads for a week or two and posts are limited per day. Or maybe they can only start new threads once they reach a number of posts and they shouldn't be nonsensical.