or Connect

Posts by -Norton-

-.- edit
Choose:International !suit-supply.com! wfgsit?
Quote: Originally Posted by Saltricks Please tell me that someone has saved the original pictures that this guy posted. Please.
Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger Some vacation pics...enjoying my week in the sun. Bonus points for anyone who can get the location. Why?
As someone from Germany I can confirm this, all the cool kids back then wore Hugo Boss. @ze germans on this board: Did anyone read Endstufe, by chance? Quote: FAZ vom 03. April 2004 Die Romanhandlung setzt 1941 ein, als Hitler - vor dem Rußlandfeldzug - auf dem Höhepunkt seiner Macht steht. Damals in den "Roaring Forties" konnte man scheinbar allein mit einer schwarzen Uniform die Frauen um den Finger wickeln: "Das holde Blond bevorzugt den schwarzen...
Anyone who puts garlic in one of those garlic smashers or in a blender needs help. Serious help.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker That's good. That's a good one *lurks into his closet, sure that he has similar ties, captoes, shirts& a somewhat also kind of red jacket, a more conservative (white) ps and another pair of socks* I'll give it a shot, thanks for the inspiration, never thought of that one before. Might work.
Quote: Originally Posted by *Tee* Obviously Germany or Uruguay, since the WC final - as is known - never ends in a tie... It's a pity, though. Germany VS Netherlands would have been a game of epic proportions. Well... maybe some other time... Yeah, I know, congrats to the Netherlands for their efforts, though. See you 2012.
⚆▃☉