or Connect

Posts by whodini

When you have both brands in your hands, you will understand what I mean.
Momo and PBJ are apples and oranges. If you live in NYC, why wouldn't you just go to Blue in Green to see both brands in person?
If you have questions on fit, you should be looking at measurements and comparing them to jeans you already own. It's not an exact science but it will at least give you a rough idea. The brands you have already listed are a good start. Anything I'd add would be out of personal preference or because you're looking for something very specific in terms of fit, price, or the denim itself. I would add, however, that if you're looking at the lower end of $200 then you might...
The cut is the most subjective part. They all fit a bit differently.The only pair I haven't handled is the BiG pair so I can't comment on it. KMW is up there with construction, bells and whistles, and denim quality. RRL might be my favorite of the lot overall, but I prefer the Low Straight over the Slim. PBJ offers a kind of denim that's novel but it's not everyone's cup of tea and I've had stitching issues in the past (for a similar slub but better jean, Strike Gold is a...
Depends on how much you want to spend. "Better" would put you in the Imperial sexi14, Ironheart 7301, etc. range. A little cheaper would be the 711bsp by 3six. Sami just has such a great rep for results with their blacks.I saw Gustin months ago and didn't see anything special about them. To be blunt, the denim looked like any other brand that puts "Japanese selvage" on their $200 jeans and they'll probably fade that way, too. Pretty sure I was told they were sourced from...
Please tell me this is true. The internet can now finally implode.
You should pick up a pair of RRL. Jean Shop did a cream that was almost speckled and slubby. Think Rogue Territory is using something similar now.
Your comments do well to expose you for pushing a personal agenda than just simply answering questions. It's not, "Here are some ideas to answer your question. Also, have you considered these other ones as well," rather, it's "I'll just ignore your preferences and questions and assume you'd like me to tell you how I dress because I'm empirically correct."This isn't the first time you've done this, either. It's a little fucking old.You're entitled to an opinion but giving...
How you continue to give advice is beyond me.
Those guys meant well, and supergo cleaned up most of the mess from denm bar's... whatever that was, but they left out a bit or two.Soaking sanforized jeans has NOTHING to do with preventing indigo loss. There are two simple reasons why one would want to soak, the first being the biggest:1) Sanforizing doesn't truly eliminate all shrinkage. Some people prefer to get out whatever's left so that there are no surprises with shrinkage later on. Commonly, they're taking their...