or Connect

Posts by whodini

Great! I'll try to get a thread started today or tomorrow. Coffee is faaaar more intricate than I ever expected it to be. I made it a point to ask each taster, tour guide, owner, etc. if they thought it was completely ridiculous to spend that much time and effort crafting a product for an experience that would only last a few moments. Their answers weren't what I would have predicted, but in a good way.
Good! I'll give you a sneak preview off the camera on my phone, but the rest will be straight-forward off my dslr: http://imgur.com/a/uJEmm The first photo is the cherry processed through to the green bean. The second photo shows a cherry turning into a seedling.
My work here is done.
Try Griffith Park during the week.
Over the past year (or more recently, this past month) I've toured about a dozen or so different coffee plantations in Costa Rica and Panama. I'm finally going through my photos now so if you guys are interested I think I'll start up a thread for those interested in finding out more about coffee development, farming, roasting, working conditions, how small/big productions differ, etc. It seriously feels like I could run a seminar.
My vote for wj4 was mostly for his ability to photoshop out all the people around him taking their quinceañera photos. PDinh knew his audience well. Kudos.
That's odd. Down here we heard nothing but tales of a brown eruption.
I'm waiting for Nicaragua pics. Word was on the news down here that there was an explosion and yet no lava was visible. What gives?
Total Wine, K&L Wine, Wine Expo, Wine House...
Nicaraguan love bug.