or Connect

Posts by whodini

If that. Priority envelope up to 4 lbs is around $17. Tracking is another $10 or so. It's very reasonable and the mail service is so reliable where I am that I never pay for tracking unless the seller absolutely demands it.
Thank you, sir.
Ok... It's done. Damn did it take long: http://www.styleforum.net/t/306244/from-cherry-to-your-cup-a-summary-of-coffee-production-in-central-america-with-photos/0_50 Enjoy!
Over the past year, I've toured a good number of coffee plantations and facilities, both big and small, in Costa Rica and Panama. Hopefully, this will both inform and encourage you to branch into other coffee varieties as well as take a tour yourselves. I'm definitely not an expert, for this is all information that I've gathered from people in the business, but I'd be happy to answer questions where I can. As hard as it is to believe, this is actually an abbreviated...
Totally glazed over "per inch" but I'm sure Naked & Famous is already working on a S/S13 denim that will be that heavy.
It's a prototype but honestly, I hope he doesn't switch to brass. I don't think he will, either, seeing as how his jeans don't use brass. It's the fact that they're not brass, that this isn't another Type 1/101J, is the point he's trying to make.
Already had that in mind. It's looking like I'll get around to it tomorrow. Hope you guys like long-winded threads.
Great! I'll try to get a thread started today or tomorrow. Coffee is faaaar more intricate than I ever expected it to be. I made it a point to ask each taster, tour guide, owner, etc. if they thought it was completely ridiculous to spend that much time and effort crafting a product for an experience that would only last a few moments. Their answers weren't what I would have predicted, but in a good way.
Good! I'll give you a sneak preview off the camera on my phone, but the rest will be straight-forward off my dslr: http://imgur.com/a/uJEmm The first photo is the cherry processed through to the green bean. The second photo shows a cherry turning into a seedling.
My work here is done.