or Connect

Posts by whodini

What are you, his shabbat goy?
Thought he couldn't use machines on days like today.
Assuming the OP spent a year on/off and being fairly active in a pair of jeans, how much more stretch do you think he could get out of them? How much did you get out of them?Denim types aside, cotton has a limit to which it will stretch. Most people on here tend to buy a bit snug to play into this fact. Granted, that means that if the pair you purchased wasn't originally tight but then you gained weight, you didn't reach that limit through normal wear.Unless you had...
Good grey jeans are few and far between. Anywhere from Levi's, APC, Rag & Bone, or Jean Shop depending on price. I doubt you'll want to go higher into Dior, etc.Just to clarify, getting your jeans wet to try stretching them out only works when they're still new. After they've been worn to your extent, that's it.
Agreed. While people have inherent biases for flavor, no dark roast done correctly should taste "bad." If you can't taste a dark roast's signature (dark chocolate, caramel, etc.), then you might want to question the source.
They use that hospital off the 101 for everything.
Now all you need to narrow down is fit.
I already answered you and this question has been answered many, many times before. If you can't google "chainstitching," then I feel embarrassed for you.
You're absolutely right. Mixed up the numbers.
The difference is between a lockstitch and a chainstitch. The only person that would bother noticing that difference is you."6x6" refers to the thickness of the warp (#6 with #0 being the skinniest) and warp. It's not to be confused with terms like 3x1 or 2x1 which refers to the weave pattern (3 warp to 1 weft, etc.)For the reasons you mentioned (yarn thickness, tightness of weave), seeing a listed denim weight only gives a rough idea of what the hand will be like....