or Connect

Posts by whodini

Not to sound snarky, but this isn't everyone's first part of raw jeans, right? I'm sure most would assume they would stretch out like anything else unless given evidence to the contrary because of the weight or weave. 13.5 oz Cone is kind of the Corolla of denim.
Thanks, but it's temporary. Life, a girlfriend, work, and studying for my Step 2s get in the way of telling strangers to size down two.1) That's much easier. You're definitely looking for more a straight cut than anything relaxed in that case. Are you looking at denim comparable to Sami? Is Cone ok? Like I wrote before, there are lots of companies that make a standard cut with Cone (LVC, Glory, etc.) If you want American made but with different/better denim, then that...
Washing won't do anything, you get the color from constant abrasion. If you're obsessive, try using an eraser to clean out marks. Otherwise, put tape on the inside of your hems to avoid contact with shoes.Aside from PRPS and RRL which are arguably the best, LVC and Jean Shop. Rolo probably has Acne, as might Steven Alan (?), Villains (?), or places like that.Depends on what you want. US brands selling made in the US jeans with Cone are a dime a dozen. Not saying that you...
No joke. I get in next Saturday and I don't want to be standing at the airport trying to figure out where to eat. Let me know what your availability is like for that week, too, but know that I head out that Wednesday.
That's a shame. It came up on Thrillist last week and since my gf loves hot dogs I thought it'd be worth checking out.
Loads of options. Going along similar lines, Civilainaire has a slim or regular fit with yellow line selvage or for a bit more Jean Shop has the Rocker with orange selvage and details (literally wearing a pair right now.) They're from the same family/designers, so the fits are comparable and the denim is nice (Japanese and arguably nicer than the standard Cone you'd get from LVC.)FWIW, the zip on the Civilianaire is decent but it's smooth-as-silk Riri on the Jean Shop.If...
When are you back in LA? You bringing the rest of my gear this time around? I leave town for a week starting 2/16. Shoot me that email so I can talk to Victor.
There you go again with that DOC recommendation. I think I might have to bump it up on the list.FWIW, Kiya couldn't recommend his way out of a paper bag. We're still in awe of his Comme Ca call.See you guys in two weeks. BTW, has anyone hit Uncle Dick's down in SW yet?
Mauro, I'm gay for anchors. Let's do this.
I spent the better part of an afternoon trying to do that. My first few came out like this: But after several attempts and a helping hand, I managed this: My teacher was slightly more talented: I gave up around the time I realized that I never usee milk with my coffee...