or Connect

Posts by whodini

I'm going to have to stop you right there. There's a difference between a place that's known for making a dish popular and a place with good food. I like Tommy's but it's flat out stupid to suggest that they make the best chili burgers in town. While they may be yuppity, there are loads of places in LA that make good chicken and waffles even if they're not "authentic."tl;dr: Roscoe's sucks.
Then you're not very familiar with some of the brands on here.It's funny, although not surprising, that the romanticism and misconceptions surrounding garment production still remains even though we as a forum consider ourselves to be educated consumers. "China equals unethical crap" without any basis or knowledge of the actual factory and its conditions. "Buying USA means supporting local artisans and their quality craft" when the shirt was assembled by an uneducated, but...
Oboy has his recommendations down. Good Lord. Funny story of how small PDX (and SF) is. Get out of the airport and my gf and I beeline to Screen Door for brunch. Of course, there's an hour wait so we walk up the street hoping for a cup of coffee while we wait. Walk into Heart and before I can look up I hear my name. Yup, of all the cafes in the city, there's Oboy and fam. Go figure. FWIW, we skipped on Screen Door to go to Navarre and my gf thought it was one of the...
There are loads of alternatives depending on your budget. No sense in square pegging the round hole.Model? Raw/washed? Practically impossible to guess without more specific information.
Well, shit.You free Saturday or what?
Went down 2, just like I have with their other cuts.
Thanks. For three days out of the year, it's my favorite jacket. Sorry you had to let it go.These JS Rockers were an impulse buy that really turned out.
Not yet, but the fabric gets thinner where there's stress. No point in reinforcing them yet.You're describing jeans that you can find walking into any mens' department. What's there to recommend?You can try ironing them back out. Otherwise, enjoy your pleated jeans.
At that range, why not just go 45rpm or fully custom? Those are some pricey washes.Speaking of washes, Jay at Blue Owl carries some good stuff that isn't really talked about on here. Hysteric Glamour, Man of Moods, etc. HG is really known for their washes but they're $$$.