or Connect

Posts by fasterstill

The bag is constructed of waxed cotton, leather, and is lined with suede. All metal accents such as the RIRI zippers and the strap hardware are gun metal. As far as size it measures about 15x11 and is 4.5 inches deep. I purchased in 2011 and have not used it since 2012. It is a awsome piece, clean and simple and perfectly executed like all Krane product. With a little wear the wax is starting to patina a little and I think it looks better than new This bag was $500 new or...
Looking for a Blue Velvet Tuxedo / Smoking jacket black, there are probably not a ton floating around out there but i thought it might be worth a shot. 42R or 44R if it is Euro slim fit. I probably can't afford a Tom Ford Class of jacket, but willing to spend decent money on this. PM ME - Thanks Matt
Samurai Denim tagged 36|36 purchased 6-7 months ago off the forum. These were hemmed by the previous owner and are too short for me. I have never worn them out of the house but they do show signs of wear. A little pocket fade and highlights on the hidden rivets. Overall really nice shape and I would wager that they have never been washed. Measurements: Waist: 17 3/4 -18 Inseam - 31 Killer deal for the right person. Includes shipping to US M
Steven Alan barn coat is a perfect fall piece. Heavy cotton exterior, shawl collar, and removable insulated vest. I have only worn this jacket a handful of times last fall and I am finding I have too much of this olive color in my Wardrobe. Size large I believe it measure a 42-43 in the chest. Great coat in great shape. If no serious buyers at this price I will likely keep it. $150 shipped
Are these gore-tex. I know they made a Gore tex version but wasn't sure if they are all goretex Thanks M
I have recently come across a Dior suit with fairly slim lapels, slim slim trousers, and a leather collar on the jacket. I bought it as a consignment piece and it seems fairly new (post 2000 for sure) but I have been looking at old collection photos to see if this was a Slimane era suit. Can any of the fashion heads here on SF help to confirm or deny? Also secondarily does anyone know who was making the suits for Dior? Says made in Italy but nothing else that is very...
What is the actual P2P on this I am wondering if it is too small to layer for me? Please PM me and let me know Matt
KZO- Sold
Selling three perfect fall Jackets that I am no longer wearing. Minimum wear and no washing on any (the North face has been in light rain) prices include USPS Priority Shipping. PLease no crazy low balls think about $10-12 free shipping already in priced in these are cheap. Will take reasonable offers. The North Face Hydrenalite Rain Light Jacket SZ LG - $30 Light, packable nice grey on grey neutral colorway. Highly breathable fabric that does well in light rain but I...
Quality Selvage Denim for Cheap, for bigger guys. All prices include shipping via USPS Priority Crate x Fanelli - $65 Crate x Farnelli Deep Indigo Denim. Standard fit Waist 18.5 Length 32.5 Ankle 9. I have worn these a dozen times starting to show a little wallet fade but never washed or soaked so the denim is still very dark. RRL Straight Legs - $75 Just purchased these from a SF forum member. First pair of RRL and they are impressive. Great dark Japanese denim good...