or Connect

Posts by ratboycom

My god, so many memories... Never thought I would feel so strongly about the 90s, but goddamn that was a rad time.
Dry Fly Gin gimlet with fresh lime juice and a splash of cointreau instead of Rose's
Quote: Originally Posted by beaconshome $9.00/hour and I just graduated from college in December. I plan to go back to school and get my master's and then I should be making huge bank the rest of my life (probably 50k the rest of my life). LOL WUT? Also $9 an hour out of college? Are you working in retail or something? Shit even when I was doing that while in college I was making at least $10 an hour
Past couple gfs have been about 160-163cm. I am 190cm. So I guess I am 11-12in taller. Current girl I am boning (not a gf) is probably 170cm, wearing platform Loubutins she makes it up to my nose/eyes.
I graduated back in December and will be attending my ceremony in two weeks. I'm pretty sure I'll get nothing from the parents and no one but my friends who live here will attend the ceremony. At least the school is throwing a cocktail party afterwards. Im gonna get a $60,000 drunk that will hopefully last until I get into some sort of career.
Did anyone else think that Bolton as Erin Brockavich looked a lot like Sara Jessica Parker?
Sup Bitch Later I use both respectively for inner office communications.
I want a jacket made out of Bearded Dragon skin. That would be fly. I was gonna guess Gharial. Second guess duck billed platypus.
Eww Roppongi. I spent two nights clubbing there last week since I was with a friend from out of town, wont be going back for anything but work for some time I think. Though if you do something else one of these days, hit me up