or Connect

Posts by ratboycom

Quote: Originally Posted by Joe Camel +1, Your friend is a rare bird. Over here most girls dont hire manwhores, they just take sex tours of Thailand.
I blog semi anonymously for an embassy. While I can never say directly that I work for them, I do have a lot of insider information that makes it obvious that I am connected in some way. Though this works for me, as it is not 'official' I don't have to have the government censors check it and have a bit more leeway as to what I can post/source material.
My garage got hit by lightning (dad had a HAM radio antenna mounted outside) once and it actually wasnt all that loud. I agree with Crane though, you could smell and feel it, and there was a weird plasma/fog that wafted around the garage for a few minutes.
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero Didn't the bowls come packaged with the cereal in a promotional combo? Indeed they did. I believe we had three of the 4 different turtles, but in the end the color washed out of their masks so they all rook same.
First date and every date thereafter is half and half unless one of us offers to cover the other. Though lately I havent paid at all
Quote: Originally Posted by sonick Crude illustration of it, but they looked like this and you could buy them in giant flats of 24 for ridiculously cheap at the supermarket in different colors. I remember what you are talking about, I cant remember what they were called but this is similar: My parents never bought them for us, though squeez-its and such were common. Also these: Ninja Turtle Cereal Bowl (still have a couple in...
My god, so many memories... Never thought I would feel so strongly about the 90s, but goddamn that was a rad time.
Dry Fly Gin gimlet with fresh lime juice and a splash of cointreau instead of Rose's
Quote: Originally Posted by beaconshome $9.00/hour and I just graduated from college in December. I plan to go back to school and get my master's and then I should be making huge bank the rest of my life (probably 50k the rest of my life). LOL WUT? Also $9 an hour out of college? Are you working in retail or something? Shit even when I was doing that while in college I was making at least $10 an hour
Past couple gfs have been about 160-163cm. I am 190cm. So I guess I am 11-12in taller. Current girl I am boning (not a gf) is probably 170cm, wearing platform Loubutins she makes it up to my nose/eyes.