or Connect

Posts by ratboycom

Quote: Originally Posted by thenanyu IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
Old people, stubborn, etc. They tried to in the 70s IIRC. People hated it. "My car gets 40 rods to the hog's head, and that's the way I likes it!"
My friends Rashwan, Nora, Robin, kyle, Justin R, Aaron, and Brandon. I would trust this group with my life.
Modern Shangri-la? Also, it kinda just looks like a city off in the distance with fog in the foreground.
Enhance. *click click click* Enhance. *click click click* Enhance. *click click click*
BA: International Affairs
FUCKING RAIN! Yesterday it was hot (33c) and humid but clear blue skies. Today I've got a date which was going to involve a fair bit of walking and the weather report changed from clear and hot (as it said yesterday) to hot and rain off and on.
Cowboy/old-west sheriff/character actor
Quote: Originally Posted by Jangofett So why would Chinese chick be paying for you then? Because her dad is rich, I'm good looking, well dressed, a nice guy, and *ahem* talented.
Quote: Originally Posted by RSS Perhaps you should change your SF member name to "RentBoy" Eh, parts of me are for sale, I'll admit it. Im a fresh grad with no real job, or prospects for that matter. I have no shame.