or Connect

Posts by ratboycom

Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim As long as that shit stays in the south, it won't ruin my vacation! You'll be fine, not an ash cloud to be seen up here.
I smoke, drink, wear sunglasses, have a semi permanent lack of expression on my face (often misconstrued as a frown), and am about a head taller than most everyone I encounter, so no, strangers do not initiate conversation, ever
Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one I miss Sierra Nevada PA so much. I haven't had beer with hops or any real alcohol content in it for like 2 years now. Once I visit home I'll probably drink 3 PA's and get knocked out. I hear ya. When I went back to the states for the first time in a few years, first thing I did was drink a pitcher of an IPA (I think it was Racer 5) So so so damn good. What are the homebrew laws like over there in...
Quote: Originally Posted by West24 youre a joke. Why?
Quote: Originally Posted by Eason Aw dude I had virgin sex fail with the 21 year old peggy bundy chick. It turned out she didn't even know how to kiss (think like putting an industrial vacuum cleaner on your lips). She lied to me months ago about not being a virgin she then admitted, and she wasn't sure if she wanted to lose it or not (since I'm not interested in a relationship) so I didn't push it and tried to sleep. Of course, I ended up not sleeping at...
Quote: Originally Posted by ErnestoG. make sure you fly british airways - unlimited free booze. none of that 5 peso a bud light shit like in america That's only on domestic flights guyski. I get all the free shit wine and Japo beer I can handle on my international flights, also the galley stays open in case I want a snack between meals (this has been true on Delta and United).
Quote: Originally Posted by ratboycom iGents, as a casual outfit would you think it ok to wear a tweed large print houndstooth winter coat with wool small pattern glen plaid pants? My planned outfit with the pants seems fine (dark purple v-neck sweater, pointed collar shirt, maybe a college stripe tie), but with the coat does it seem too matchy or wonky with the pants? Normally I would go with a grey cropped trench, but its too chilly for that combo atm...
Quote: Originally Posted by harvey_birdman I cannot imagine the existential sadness that must come from eating Taco Bell while on vacation in Japan. Man, try living here for a few years. Then any mexican food which tastes somewhat like American tex-mex is like ambrosia. Tokyo, while being quite the food destination, is devoid of any really great mexican food. Lots of substandard tacos and shit where they "adjusted" the tastes for Japanese...
Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one Sweatpant-wearing people on planes are It's usually corny ass white girls. I miss the days when it was respectable to fly on a plane... +1 I wear a suit on the plane, but I am perfectly comfortable sitting for 10+ hours dressed like that. Coach seats can be cramped if you are an "average American" but even with my long ass legs I havent had any issues on say a 330 or 777. Use seat guru when planning...
Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one We have Taco Bell in Korea, and you don't in Japan. That is all. :P BAH! They probably put kimchi on the tacos or some shit. I was kinda hard up for the T-Bell and happened to befriend a semester abroad student who had a military pass. Before she left I went up north of Tokyo to the base and had some Chalupas.