or Connect

Posts by ratboycom

Quote: Originally Posted by TyCooN KFC Extra Crispy Have you ever ate it cold? It taste great with ketchup if you leave it in the fridge for a few hours. What is that? I'm going to have to try it the next time I eat McDonalds. Big America 2 Idaho Burger QP w/ C with BBQ sauce and a hashbrown
Actually, pretty not bad.
Three nights ago, went out with former interns at the embassy for all you can eat Yakiniku (Korean BBQ), drank 500ml of gin, and talked the girl who is nuts over me into staying at my place instead of her friend's house. She was tired and fell asleep on the train and taxi home, so I figured it was gonna be a lame night. Boy was I WRONG! We both preped for bed, I took care of some things in my kitchen then went upstairs. She was already in bed waiting for me, I kissed her...
Thing about it here is V-Day is the day in which girls can approach guys and give them chocolate and the guys dont have to do shit. So far I already got 5 boxes of chocolate and will likely be alone on Valentine's as the girl who is in love with me (not my ex, rather my superior from the embassy) and I are not official and I'd like to keep it that way. Though she is balls out crazy for me, so I wouldnt be surprised if she showed up at my door. All that said, I got a...
Quote: Originally Posted by acidboy when I do that I have the impression it creeps them out. maybe its just how the way I stare that says "I wanna slap you silly with my penor" I think its the hip gyration with the stare that does it. I usually stare at people and give them a little lick of my lips, especially fun at inappropriate types (new mothers, very old women, the mentally handicapped, et al)
Not pictured: April77 Joey Colordrive black Grey patent leather shoes Also, my friend shooped the smoke and cigarette.
Not pictured: April77 Joey Colordrive black Grey patent leather shoes Also, my friend shooped the smoke and cigarette.
Quote: Originally Posted by aphextwin07 hahaha, this recalls the guy on public transport. in this hilarious/awesome webcomic i saw on digg ages ago, happened to find it after some searching: [[SPOILER]]
Quote: Originally Posted by burningbright P.D. James' book is ten times better than the movie, IMO. I just got mad when I watched the movie. They went the route of existential despair at the end of the movie with the whole boat scene. Everything about the book is so much better than the movie. I dont know man, I felt like the ending was a cop out. Also the book had some chapters that just went on and on and on about nothing. The book was...
Quote: Originally Posted by acidboy the purple would be grape right? though I don't really find any sort of grape flavor in it. but I like purple colored beverage. I also enjoy Purple Drank. Nothin like getting a hard work out in then doin a little grip and sip. Also, Pocari Sweat>all Gatorade flavors.