or Connect

Posts by ratboycom

Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one McDonald's eggs are about the only real food product in there, man. They're just cooked in ring molds so they're less likely end up on your crotch when you hit a bump in your hybrid Escalade/Tahoe/Excursion. True, but the folded egg that is on the McGriddle (McGirdle) is from a milk carton like container and cooked in a mold.
Quote: Originally Posted by dragon8 You mean like when the mob kills someone and throws them in? No, I mean he sleeps with fish. You see, when a man...
Troy McClure sleeps with fish.
Ended up having the girl from work over on Tuesday for lunch. I made Quiche and an apple pie. She gave me chocolates that she made. We watched a movie. Then she attacked me with the fury of 1000 Hiroshima bombs. And to think just a month ago she was an innocent untouched 20-something who had no idea how to react or do anything.
Quote: Originally Posted by arirang Are there any suburban locales outside of the central Tokyo area that are worth venturing out to? A lot of the tourist literature refers to Shibuya, Shinjuku, Roppongi, Ginza, etc. for obvious reasons, but I thought it might be interesting to spend an afternoon in a more suburban area. You know, to see the "real" Tokyo and everything. I was thinking of aiming for Saitama and maybe checking out the Hikawa Shrine and...
Quote: Originally Posted by Biggskip Do you live in the Pac NW as your location (assuming it's an area code) implies? I grew up out there and the strip mall teriyaki is out of this world. Every time I visit I make a point of getting lunch at my local strip mall for $3.98. Not sure why, but there are not Japanese people east of the the Mississippi practicing this wonderful craft on the level scene on the West Coast. Not many Japanese...
Quote: Originally Posted by BB1 Disgusting! You actually eat this shit? Just to be consistent, perhaps you should start buying your clothing at Walmart too. Hey now, no need for personal attacks, I and several milion japanese people ate it, survived and am not obese. I think Freshness Burger would give Whataburger a run for its money
Quote: Originally Posted by TyCooN How different is a japanese big mac compared to an American one? Bout the same, but the meat tastes better. More "clean" if you will. To be honest its the only burger I can stand eating at McDonalds. The Shaka Shaka chickens arent bad, its basically a fried chicken fillet with powder seasoning you shake on it in a bag. Also we have the Mega Mac (double patties) or Tamago Mega Mac (3 patties, one round...
Quote: Originally Posted by TyCooN never heard of that burger before. Is it a japanese exclusive? Yeah, it was a two week deal. Now they have the Miami Burger which is a quarter pounder with chili, tortilla chips, and some sort of sauce or something.
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson Yes. Unlike you though, I prefer my body to take quality food and turn it into shit, not just to eat shit. I dont always eat fast food, but when I do, I make it to the toilet in the nick of time.