or Connect

Posts by IIIrd Icon

"usually", not always 'reason i said that cuz most of White's CXLs are lined ... however, some [like Ice Mocha], are on the heavier range, so no need for lining.Xposting some junk from IH forum:
Yeah, CXL usually needs lining. The loden is thick enough that it does not need/have one ... 'cept @vamp, of course
39, damn! how tall are you?! ... tho you may [still] need a hem once denim settles a bit.
Loden Green Service Boots 2005 Last: not much changed really ... they're rotating with my other boots ***trees engaged
was in a hurry this morning, so i just dumped the reference photos. here's the mash-up:
A) Tan Bison Scout boot Leather: tan bison Model: Scout boot Last: 110 Toecap: none, unstructured toe Sole: Double leather sole , natural Eyelets: 7 antique brass eyelets Tan Bison: if seems there's not enough peeps who voted for the Tan Bison Scout who ACTUALLY put in the order. it'd be a shame to waste the opportunity to acquire a fab & unique build up such as this. honestly, the 1 & only apprehension i have that's preventing me from pulling the trigger are the...
A) Tan Bison Scout boot Leather: tan bison Model: Scout boot Last: 110 Toecap: none, unstructured toe Sole: Double leather sole , natural Eyelets: 7 antique brass eyelets if seems there's not enough peeps who voted for the Tan Bison Scout who ACTUALLY put in the order. it'd be a shame to waste the opportunity to acquire a fab & unique build up such as this. honestly, the 1 & only apprehension i have that's preventing me from pulling the trigger are the leather soles...
Re CXL, IMO the reason it's popular [esp., w/denimheads] is, exactly because of the color wearing thin on high traffic/friction areas ... eg, some RRL engineers. For me, THAT is the selling point for getting one ... having leather evo like fading denim jeans. If you don't like that kind of effect, then get some other leather that's dyed all the way through
my personal experience is that you need to size down 1/2 from SJ to SD.hence, SJ 8.5E = SD 8Elearned that the hard way, too ... 'had to sell my MTO SD HH x Bison as the consequence.
@B-ewing: 9.5D on SD, 10D on SJ