or Connect

Posts by IIIrd Icon

^^^👏🏼 Shrewd & sensible! ... Hopper🎯
✅Money IN mouth: ➡️ Hopper📌
'Got me @"not actually ...", then👊🏽Mosdef got the PoP, Fok🙏🏻 ... as in, power of persuasion ... But, what makes you da man= you always deliver!!!
^Re-heel= local cobbler, but anything re: sole/welt, I'd go to experts who routinely do the procedure you want done. Contact Richard [ShoeHealer].
^^ I know, right?! ^Yeah, 'still on the fence for the Hopper I mean, the boot make up is going to be epic, no doubt. 'LUVed the whole concept. I just can't get over__ a Chamois Strap. I don't have any [Engineers], but from personal observation, the strap is what holds the entire boot fastened/secured. From a "lace up" guy point of view, I'm not so sure if the chamois strap will be able to hold its own [meaning, not stretch out &/or break prematurely] down the line. A...
^I know there's quite a few peeps here that will take extreme measures to avoid vamp crease. But, I particularly love the 'Nose Wrinkle'👊🏽 on an unstructured toe [ie, from a more sleeker last]__ 'gives the boot character & the appearance of comfort nonchalance, IMHO😏
^^^On pull tabs, I, either, wear my jeans double/monster cuffed on narrower hems__ on +8" openings, no prob.
👊🏽Agree on "... different purpose" , from a non-industrial [worker], more fashion vernacular. Hence, the boots collection for every ocasion😬.The photo comparison is for those on the fence w/c route to take__ aesthetic or function ... form or substance.Btw, the lug heels can be switched out to a block, sorta casual hybrid ... & don't tell me the block heel looks odd w/ the indented lug sole__ unless you're seating cross legged, nobody looks @ground eye level.The Maltons are...
^Yes, tnx🙏🏻 ... from SFxShoeHealer 2013 GMTO
^Tnx👍🏼 Mosdef take that into consideration🙏🏻