or Connect

Posts by IIIrd Icon

^^@Engineers πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ Right on! That's all I needed to know ... Sometimes all one needs is to be reassuredπŸ‘ŠπŸ½ In fairness, the Hopper went through swiftly & painlessly cuz [most] every1 knows exactly what they're getting ... ie, Engineers on Cats Paw same as on Viberg site, except on Chamois. It's nobody's fault that the "sole" issue came up after decisions were made. For some, sole may not be an issue, but for some it might be an integral part of a their "vision. Anyway,...
@FOK: Fully appreciate all your efforts, sirπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» Don't mean to rock the boat cuz I'm keenly aware how complicated things had been for this round, but I can't just acquiesce__ I have to ask before committing ... 1stly, for the Hopper, when do we know if there's enough [or not enough] Cat's Paw soles for the Engineers? 2ndly, if substituted with the 705s, are they going to stitch the sole EXACTLY like on the Cat's Paw ... meaning FLUSHed to the outsole...
Current Jeans Rotation: Kapital Cisco SD-101 Momo 202SP ExWxY EW-0110
^Lengthwise, 2030 = 2005, so I f you got about a thumb [toe room] up front on the 2030, u can SD1/2 ... Otherwise, TTS.
It seems D is exclusively an MTO option ... could be wrong, tho😁
Thanx much πŸ™πŸ»
Yes, yes, please verify πŸ™πŸ» ... 'Hopped on board assuming it's going to be on the EE, as on their website. I know it doesn't say on the size selection, perhaps cuz it's the standard ... like sizing on 240, 245, 110, etc.
D/EE is my understanding, as well ... & the main reason I'm on board "the Hopper" GMTO is the assumption that boots will be on EE.I believe 2030 is E, w/c is a tad narrow for me.
^😱 Sizes & other deets, plz!