or Connect

Posts by IIIrd Icon

as promised__ 202SP SU1 @W34 :: before & after [instinctive ] double hot soaks
@fishtaco, you don't want to risk effing up a raw pair of pbjs by trying to make them work for your built. senior argentino is right, this cut is just not for you. cut your loss & return/exchange/sell & search for the cut that will work for you.
^202SPs are O/W. TTS @W33 were good & tight just right @waist. i have to admit it was a good fit TTS. but, as mentioned, i intended to "future-size" on them. i want them to fit comfy like my Cisco or 811s, instead of slim like the 701/702s or PBJ 007 from experience, denim jeans [in general] tend to have residual shrinkage down the line ... as they're washed more regularly. i want to make sure i get to keep/wear them past 5yrs, at least ... barring unexpected...
actually, the 702 denim has high contrast fade potential, but not in the [usual] way since it has dyed weft, after all. Ataris @pocket edges & creases surface within a couple weeks of wear. ironically, had to let go of mine cuz i loved the denim so much that i want to make sure i'd be able to keep longer. so, i replaced the 702s with a future-sized 202SP. SU1 @W34 ... will post when able
^agree partly, it's the angle & high cuffs. the constructed + [prominent] toe caps tipped the balance ... seemed to dominate/cover more than half of the vamp area w/c visually added volume up front. NO CAPs shouldve been quite alright, IMO ... constructed or not.
^also agree, re: mirror-shined work boots. congrats guys on the loden green. 'thought i'd share some pix .... @6mos of light wear
current fit = no alterations ... TG i dint hem
freshly soaked & ready ... taking the Jins on a trip
@tropics__ 702 lot that 1st came out were under-sized [ie, shrunk below tagged], so 'twas an automatic size down ... vs the usual TTS on the 701s. Having a W33 that fitted was an anomaly. I tried to squeeze into a TTS @W33 [cuz I was thinking since denim was fully sanforized], when instinct told me to size up ... dude in Seattle is wearing them now
@castroda__ yeah, from your description, i was afraid of that.don't even try hot soaking ... 702 is not your cut ... just exchange them, man....