or Connect

Posts by IIIrd Icon

^ that'd prolly be me. I don't usually post this much😊, but just had foot surgery & a ton of time on my hand ... 🎯SF goes fabulously well with 💊Percocet & 🍻Guinness💥🎉
@Graemsay__ 1 thing I love about unstructured plain toes [no caps], vamps are pliant__ toes will collapse to the shape of your feet👌🏼 Like mentioned before, I'm more of a lace up guy. It's my very 1st Engineers ... & prolly will be my ONLY. I've seen quite a few Engineer make ups, but [these👍🏼] i dint wanna miss out. It's worth the risk, for me. At any rate, 💭 if they don't work out for some reason, I'm confident there will be eager [EngineerHead] takers out there,...
@loanshark__ I'd say TTS, as well since you're on the snug side of 1035
Mine's still discernible. Mosdef opt on stealth leaf = pull threads, once it gets too degraded 😬
@SugarMountain 👊🏼Fab-looking 'bergs .... & welcome to SF!!!🎉
@FOK : Do u know if Viberg uses the same heel cup size for 1/2 sizes !? ... As in, eg, UK8 vs UK8.5 !? Tnx in advance👊🏼
^ Weft-side, yes__ turn jeans inside out & rip😏
^. 'Not at all worried about the boot integrity__ it's just that on an Engineer's the strap holds in the entire boot, w/c is why it is its Achilles ... But, straps can easily be replaced, anyway😁
From personal observation [...& somewhat limited experience, compared to some dudes here], 2005 is a roomier version of the 2030. Side by side, same size w/both toes unstructured, last shape & profile @front foot is very similar ... it seems.E to EE is such a minute difference in width = a difference between wearing a medium weight to a heavier weight socks ... But, to some peeps on the E-widths, like me, it's a world of difference in terms of comfort.That said, it really...
^ ^^YES, easily doable. Rip from back to prevent accidentally damaging the denim/stitches.