or Connect

Posts by IIIrd Icon

Wait😱 ... [this] is from the 2nd to last GMTO, not the last [eg, Hopper], right !?
^How did u size on them? TTSed on the 702s__ ended up @B/SπŸ˜• Hope yours work out.
πŸ‘ŠπŸΌThose are some fab 'bergs!You should post pix of the Scott & Russet side by side @equusleather thread ... yeah, sorry about the sidebar peeps!
^^ @patrick_b : πŸ‘ŠπŸΌTnx! Yeah, u should start enjoying yours. I want to try the Scott next 😁
CanadianTux weather today! SD XXXJ-2 Type1: Partially hot soaked the sleeves, then the rest as water got cold :: 1st time in the wild. :: Denim is still stiff & needs a few wears to drape better :: Cut is generous @shoulder&sleeves__ great for layering.
CanadianTux weather today! SD XXXJ-2 Type1: Partially hot soaked the sleeves, then the rest as water got cold :: 1st time in the wild. :: Denim is still stiff & needs a few wears to drape better :: Cut is generous @shoulder&sleeves__ great for layering.
^ Off-topic, here's an evo of the Russet Baker's: New @2yrs effective wear__ shade is very close to actual
BumpπŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸΎ
@pasteurisation : I did, but had to let go__ FH 350, 1001, SE05BSP ... was iffy with the fits. Nowadays, I prefer less snug w/ mid-rise [nothing under 11" front, post wash]. Of course, I kept a few slims, in case the need arises. 'Actually love the FlatHead denim, but since I've been trimming down the collection, I'm only allowing myself 1 pair. I want to make sure it's a cut worth holding onto__ 3009s seem a good compromise πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ
Current collection after years of constant flux [binge&purge]*** had a couple of major purges last year. 45RPM Fujimon W33 Denime 66 circa '98 prod'n W34 Fullcount x BIG x SuFu 1108C W32 Gilded Age 1001 Ltd W32 Gilded Age 1008b Volcanic Dyed W32 IronHeart IH 634S-B W32 Kapital Cisco W32 Momotaro 701 W34 Momotaro 202SP W34 Nudie Ralf Greycast W33 Samurai s500XX W33 Samurai s710XX W33 Samurai 5000ai-10sp W33 Samurai Yamato s001JP W34 Samurai JIN...